Kirishima x Chubby Black OC

[In this story, Everyone from Class 1A are already pro-heroes and have their own agencies. They are all in their 20s] [Jade's quirk: Weather Manipulation]

In town, Kirishima and Bakugou were on patrol. Until, Kirishima had to get something to eat.

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Hey Bakugou, I think we should get something to eat while we are patrolling."

Bakugou's P.O.V

"No way, Shitty hair! We've already wasted enough time as it is talking to plain face(Sero) and Sparky(Kaminari)!"

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Aww come on dude. They just wanted to tell us they were on patrol too and they wanted to catch up with us. Come on Bakubro!"

Bakugou's P.O.V

"Ugh!! Fine! Where are we going?!"

In their sights, they see this little Cafe that's called "Super Eats."

Kirishima said to Bakugou "What about there? Bakugou groaned and said "Fine."

As they enter, they see a familiar face. It was Eri(She is 14 in this story.) Kirishima and Bakugou were shocked.

As they approached the counter, she said "Welcome to Super Eats, may I get your order?"

Kirishima said "Eri? Is that you?"

Eri's P.O.V

I see to Pro-heroes come to the counter and I think I remember one of them. I say "Do I remember you from somewhere?" Kirishima said "I am one of Deku's friends and one of the heroes that helped you, remember?" I said "Oh. You were the rock guy." As I giggled.

Kirishima's P.O.V

"I remember how small she was, but now she's taller." He thought. Bakugou was laughing his ass off by Eri's comment. I gasped and said "Rock guy?"

Eri's P.O.V

I was giggling and then I asked them have they seen Deku around. They told me he was in Kamino for a hero meeting. Then I was about to ask them what they wanted to eat, until I heard my boss.

My Boss P.O.V

I hear my little sister chatting with the customers and just wanted check on her. And to make sure the people she's talking to are not perverts. I say "Hey Eri, who's got you giggling so much?" Eri said "Hey sis. Two Pro-heroes from dad's class came in today."

Kirishima and Bakugou looked at each other and said "Dad?"

Kirishima's P.O.V

"Her dad? Who could be Eri's dad and who is her sister?" I thought. Then, I see a brown skin woman who had really thick thighs and a little chubby but a slender figure like an hourglass.

 Then, I see a brown skin woman who had really thick thighs and a little chubby but a slender figure like an hourglass