Hawks x Black OC Part 2

Days after the incident, Tiana was thinking about the hero and how laid back and silly he was, and started laughing. Then, she also remembered how he held her and made sure she and the baby was safe. She held her pillow and started blushing. She said "Ugh! Why? Why now? I haven't even known the dude for a day, and I'm already thinking about him. What's wrong with me?" Someone knocked on Tiana's room door, she said "Come in." Her uncle came in and said "What do you keep making so much noise? It better not be because you care about that guy." Tiana said "I mean, I don't care about him in a romantic way but I am really thankful and he did get hurt saving me and my sweet nephew. It's not like I was dreaming about him." As she laughed nervously. Rock Loc said "Mmh! Yeah! You ain't going nowhere near him again, understand?" Rock Loc's wife came in and said "Ken, leave her alone. She can fall in love with anyone she wants." Rock Loc said "I didn't say she can't, she just can't fall in love with Keigo Takami. Because if he would hurt her in anyway, I was going to put him in a vault and put a deadbolt lock on it and throw it out to sea." His wife gasped and said "Ken!" Then, their son started crying. Tiana got up and said "It's OK auntie. It's not like guy like that would want a woman like me. I'm going to check on the baby." As she left, she thought "He's a Pro-hero. He's probably got a gaggle of hoes. I don't really have time for that type of drama." When she got to the baby's nursery, he was crying and reaching up to her. She picked him up and said "Oh boy! You need to be changed, kid!" She sat the baby on the changing station and started charging him. The baby smiled at his aunt and then peed on her. Tiana said "Eww boy! Don't pee on me. This why your aunt can't get no man!" The baby started laughing. She finished changing him and picked him up and sat in the chair and started rocking back and forth. The baby yawned and started to fall asleep and patted his aunt back as he fell asleep. She looked out the window and thought "I shouldn't complain, besides being a part of this family and taking care of my nephew comes first! And Keigo has more pressing priorities than worrying about me."

Meanwhile at Hawks Agency

Hawks sat at his desk and said "Ugh! So much paper work! I would rather be home, eating my chicken and preening these wings!" As he stretches. He sees the time and said "Oh. I can clock out." He gets his stuff and walks down to the lobby and said "Hey Jamie, I'm headed home. I will finish the paperwork tomorrow. Good night." Jamie said "Good night Sir!" Hawks stretched out his wings and took off flying. He said "Woo! This feels good! Finally!" He looks at Hosu and sees the place where he took down Sniper and met a woman who rocked his world. He thought as the cold air hit him hard "Ugh! Sniper was such a waste of time, but that woman...was a goddess! I've never seen or met anyone like her. She's bold, fearless, caring, compassionate and so cute! Damn!" While thinking about that, he was distracted and flew into a building. Hawks said "Ah!" As he got to his house, he unlocked his door and got comfortable and started warming up his chicken and turned on his t.v. to watch the show "Ridulousness." As he laughed and ate his food, he kept thinking about the woman and how she knew his name. So, he went upstairs to get his laptop to look up who she really is

 So, he went upstairs to get his laptop to look up who she really is