TMNT Leo x Mutant! Reader

FYI: Everyone is around 18-20 years of age.

New York City. A place of good pizza and crazy drivers. Hi, the name's Sahara. Like the desert. I was an average young black woman, until I was taking care my pet snake, Cassius and some Kraang Droid busted in my room and splashed some ooze on me.

Before they could capture me, I fell out my window into the trash can. As I lied in there, my body started to change. I held in my screams to make sure they didn't find me, even though the pain was unbearable. When my Transformation was complete, I jumped out the trash can and ran away. I came across some mirrors and saw that I had snakes for hair and I had snake eyes. And even my tongue was like a snake's. I was terrified and said "I can never show my face. To my mother, brother or to my friends. I will live in the shadows forever." As I ran away from my home.

Seven years later

Dear Diary,

Today is April 4th. I am currently living in an abandoned amusement park and at the age of 16. In the past couple of years, we've been under attack. From the war of the Kraang, Shredder's various attacks, The Triceratons war, Dregg, and even attacks from different dimensions. It's been madness. But somehow, those disasters were stopped. But how?

When I tucked away my Diary, I was spotted by a Kraang Droid. I thought "Shit!" I started to run. The Droid said "Halt! Mutant! Kraang will apprehend you for Kraang. Which will be used for Kraang experiments." As I ran, I ran into a dead end. I couldn't do anything but defend myself. So, I spit venom at them, but one Droid shot at me and grazed my side. As I hold my wound and back up to wall, I feel warm tears run down my face. I then screamed. After that, I heard swords clashing and heard the Kraang brains squealing. When I looked up, I saw a turtle with a blue bandana around his eyes. His eyes were dark blue and then he reached out to me. He asked "Are you alright?" I said "Stay away! I'm a monster!" The figure said "Trust me, you probably don't look worse than me." As Sahara came into the light, he did the same.

" As Sahara came into the light, he did the same

She gasped and said "You're a...." A sword was thrown pass Sahara and Leo's faces. Leo looked back angry and said "Tiger Claw!" Tiger Claw said "You will not escape, little turtle!" As he used his jetpack to fly down to them. Leo picked Sahara up and jumped up onto the roof. Sahara said "Woah! This is insane!!" As they jumped, Leo used a smoke bomb that blinded Tiger Claw. As the smoke went away, Tiger Claw wiped his eyes and looked to see where they went. He growled and said "No!!"

As Leo jumped from roof to roof, he heard Sahara groan. Leo stopped and laid her against a air conditioning shaft. Leo asked "Are you okay? Are you...." He was cut off by the wound on the right side of her stomach. Sahara said "Argh! I'm okay. I just need to rest and get some....." As she tried to finish her sentence, she passed out. Leo thought "Oh no! She'll be dead if that wound doesn't get treated. What would Master Splinter do?" As Leo thinks, he looks at her face and then looks at the wound. When he checks the wound, a book fell from her jacket. When he picks up the book, he reads it. He learns that the Kraang did this to her, she's lived alone for seven years and that she has been surviving every disaster that happened in New York City. Leo looks at her and grabs her and said "We have to help her." As he gets in an alleyway, he opens a sewer hole and jumped into it.

At the lair

Leo brought Sahara into Donnie's lab and told him about the situation. Then, Mikey and Raph came in and was told about Sahara as well. Donnie said "That wound is not too bad. But she is dehydrated and hungry. With her snake-like abilities, she will be able to heal herself. But I will wrap up the wound." Mikey said "Woah! She's got snakes for her hair. That's so cool!!" Raph said "Shut up Mikey!" Donnie said "She should be fine. Let's just let her rest and prepare some food for her." As they leave, Leo stand next to her. Donnie said "Leo, she'll be okay. I promise." They left.

In the morning

Sahara woke up and said "Ugh! What the heck happened to me?" She looks down and she laying on a hospital bed but not in a hospital. She asked herself "Where am I?" She hears footsteps coming and lies back down, pretending to be asleep. As she did, Donnie came in and checked her vitals. Donnie said "Well, at least I know she's OK. Wow! She really is beautiful and she's got a scar on her chest. Let me see if I can..." As Donnie reaches into her shirt, her eyes opened wide. Donnie looked at her and said nervously "Hi." Her snakes hissed at him, as he put his hands up in defense. Sahara said "You've got a lot nerve reaching into a wounded woman's shirt. You pervert!" Donnie blushed in embarrassment and said "I'm not a pervert. I was just trying to see if that wound on your chest was bothering you." Sahara said "Well it's not." As she covered herself with the cover. Donnie said "I'm sorry. It's just....We've been worried about you as soon as Leo brought you here." She lifted the cover off her head and petted her snakes to calm them down. She asked "How do know him?" Donnie said "He's my older brother." Sahara was shocked. Donnie said "Is it alright to go and tell them you're awake?" Sahara said "Yes, it's fine." As Donnie left, she was scared because she had never had anyone who care for her the way they did. As she sighed, they all came into the room.

Leo said "Hey. Remember me?" Sahara hugged him and said "Thank you." Leo said "You're welcome." As he hugged back. Raph said "Oh brother." Donnie asked Sahara "So, why were the Kraang and Tiger Claw hunting you?" Sahara said "I am one of the Kraang's failed experiments. And Tiger Claw is after me because.... he wanted my power to kill you guys." They were shocked. Sahara said "When he captured me, he said that if I killed the turtles he would help me find my family. But I knew it was a lie. So I ran away and I couldn't kill you guys because.... I never would've done it, even if pressured to do it." She started to cry. Leo put his hand on her shoulder and said "Well, Don't worry you're save now." Donnie said "And I checked to make sure you didn't have a tracker." Sahara asked "So, what are your names?" Leo said "I'm Leonardo. This is my brothers: Donatello, Michaelangelo, and the angry one is Raphael." Mikey said "You forgot hot-headed." As Mikey laughed. Raph gave Mikey a noogie and a wet willy. Sahara started to giggle. Everyone looked at her in embarrassment. Sahara then stopped and said "You guys have such a happy family. Must be nice." As she smiles. Leo held her hand up and said "You are not alone. Not anymore. You can stay here, if you want." Sahara looked up at them. They all gave their signature smiles. Sahara said "Thank you." As they come in for a group hug.

Two years later

Sahara thought "It's been two years since I've started living with the turtles and they have been so kind and funny. And Master Splinter has been teaching me Martial Arts and teaching me about life above. To be honest, it's like being home with my mom and grandpa. But with boys and Casey's hockey fever. Me and April usually hang out, but when I'm with Leo. Everything is different. One day, I was walking through the lair and I was listening to "Right Thru Me by Nicki Minaj" and I saw Leo training. When he was using his Katanas, it was like he was the wind. Moving swiftly but precise, deadly but with grace, fighting to the end but having mercy on his opponent and...." I then felt myself about to fall. But before I hit the floor, I felt two big strong arms holding me. I looked up and saw Leo's blue eyes staring into my brown eyes. He asked "Are you OK?" I couldn't say a thing. I was frozen by his presence and his stare. I then say "Umm... yes I'm fine." As I try to get up, he says "Here, let me help." As he picked me up and carried me back to my room bridal style. When he walked with me un his arms, all I could hear his brothers making fun of us. When I looked up, I saw Leo blushing. Since they kept teasing us, I decided to grab Leo's face and kissed him on his lips. They all were in shock.

After that, everyone looked at us. I said "What? You guys were so anxious for some action, so now you got some! Happy?!" Leo's eyes darkened and he said "Sahara." I jumped a little and said nervously "Y-yes, Leo?" He smirked evily and said "You shouldn't have done that, princess. Now the prince will have to punish this naughty princess." As he takes her to his room. He throws her on the bed and closes the door. He breathed out deeply and looked back at her with his eyes in ninja mode. Sahara said "Leo wait-w-w....." Before she could say anything else, he kissed her roughly on her lips. Leo picked Sahara up and put her on his lap. He said "I love you, Sahara. And I will never let you be alone ever again. I promise!" Sahara rubbed his face and said "I love you too, Leonardo." As she kissed him back.