Pro Hero Deku x Black OC part 3

In the park

So many women and fans were watching Izuku do a three-mile sprint. With Deku's security keeping fans back, Deku said "Whew!! That was a nice workout. Oh man!! I got to get to the store to get the rare All Might action figure with him wear my costume and I have to also pick up my strawberry and chocolate All Might crunchies!!" As he drunk some water and wipe some sweat off his forehead with a towel, some fans said "Hi Deku, could you sign our magazines and T-shirts?"

Deku said "Sure, let me get a pen." They giggled and said quietly "Damn! He's so fine." Another girl said "Yeah, his ex was stupid to let this man go." Another girl said "Did you hear? Some woman who works in a American/Japanese restaurant was on a date with him." The first girl said "Tch, that does mean she meant anything. Besides, if she was something to him, she would be here with him." The second girl said "Yeah, she probably was just some thirsty chick who wanted fame." After that, Deku slammed his fists down on the ground and it created a huge crater.

The girls turned their heads quick in fear. Deku looked at the girls with a smile and said "Sorry ladies, here are your autographs. Bye ladies." As he flew away, Deku said "Maya wouldn't do that. Besides, her business is successful and she was is so kind. Argh! I need to get home." As he flew faster, he got a call on his cellphone from Maya. Deku picked up the phone.

Cute Brownie🤎🤤:Hey Izuku. Is this a good time to call you?

Broccoli man 🥦 💚: Yeah, it's cool. What did you need, angel?

Cute Brownie🤎🤤: I was wondering did you want to come over to my house for lunch and to talk more about our relationship. If that's okay.

Broccoli man 🥦 💚: Of course, but I am bringing over some All Might crunchies because I skipped breakfast.

Cute Brownie🤎🤤: (Dying laughing) You are the most cutest All Might fan boy ever. I will see in a minute. Bye honey.

Broccoli man 🥦 💚: (Blushing profusely) Bye. (In a squeaky voice)

After Deku got off the phone, he stopped at the store. The store clerk said "Welcome Number One, the shipment just came in." Deku was given three boxes of the All Might crunchies (Strawberry, Vanilla, and Chocolate) Deku shouted out "Yes!!! I will never forget this!" The store clerk said "The least I could be for our Symbol of Peace." As Deku paid for the cereal, he flew off and thought "Maya."

At Maya's Residence

Maya was in her kitchen, preparing some Baked Cajun Chicken smothered in BBQ sauce with steamed Broccoli. She looked out her window and saw a cloudy sky and said "It looks like it might rain. I hope Izuku doesn't get caught in this. As the chicken was baked, she took it out of the oven and used a cooking painter to put the sauce on the chicken. She then put it back in the oven and took out some Broccoli and put 1/3 of water and one teaspoon of butter in the pot with Broccoli and let it steam out of the top.

While Deku continued to fly, he felt a raindrop or two fall on him. Deku said "Oh come on! Fine, I will stop home and then head to Maya's." As he got to his house, he ran upstairs and showed and then just threw on a random black shirt and pants outfit. As he sped out of the house, he flew super fast.

At 2:30

It was pouring down raining outside. Maya said "Jeez, where is he? He might have been injured by a villian getting here." Maya turned off the food and was about to put on her jacket, but before she could she heard a knock at the door. Maya rushed to the door and saw Deku dripping wet from the rain.

As Deku stood at the door, he was breathing heavily and said "Sorry for being later." Maya said "Boy! Get in here before you catch a damn cold!!" As she pulled him, both of them lost their balance. Maya fell to the floor as Deku fell on top her. As Deku used his arms to ease off of Maya, he looked at Maya's flustered and embarrassed face. Deku got up too quick and bumped into a table by the door and almost causing Maya's lavender plant by the door fall. As it was about to fall, Deku used his quick reflexes to catch it. Maya got up kinda breathless. After that, she cleared her throat and said "I'm sorry. You're dripping wet! Come on, maybe I got something upstairs you can wear." Deku started stuttering and said "No-no-n-no. I couldn't-t-t! You already invited me here for a meal. I hate to...." She cut him off and said "Don't worry about it. Besides, maybe you can find good use of these clothes I will show you."