Halloween Special DBS Piccolo x Janet Part 2

On Friday Morning

Videl and Gohan are up cooking breakfast for each other and Pan. Videl, while cooking, takes a pen and draws a circle on the day of Halloween. She breathed out and said, "Alright, Gohan. We have until today to get Piccolo on broad for this date/relationship." Gohan says, "Videl, you started a plan on Wednesday and then drew up a blueprint and contingencies for if stuff goes wrong or good. What else can we possibly do? Besides, you already tricked Piccolo to come over here, let Pan nab his phone, and sent a text to her saying, "I'm coming with Pan to the Halloween party and looking forward to see you as well. With a winking face emoji. Then, for at least 6 hours you lectured him about showing affection, holding her, kissing her, and talking to her romantically. I thought Piccolo's head would explode with information but the reaction was more unexpected than anything."

Piccolo's Reaction to Videl

On Thursday, After Pan came from School

Piccolo came in the house and sat at the table. Piccolo looked around, confused. Videl says, "Piccolo, I know you're confused about why we wanted to talk to but this important for you and we just want to help." Piccolo asks, "What's going on?" Videl inhales and exhales and ask, "Piccolo, do like Pan's teacher, Janet?" Piccolo paused for about 5 minutes and says, "Yes, she's kind and nice." Videl says, "OK, Let me rephrase the question. When I mean, would you want to involve with her romantically, like dating her? You know, like; taking her out to eating, dancing with her, having her live in the house with you, and maybe being your girlfriend?" Piccolo cleared his throat and said, "She does give me a different feeling, like I'm warm on the inside and she doesn't see me as a monster or an alien. She treats me like she has known me forever and she chases away the loneliness." Videl looked over at Gohan and Gohan said, "That's what being in love means, Piccolo."

Videl said as she stands to feet, "Well, since you feel this way, we have set up a plan for you two together. So, this is dating 101, so pay attention." As Videl finishes up the lesson, Piccolo seems nervous but so serious, you can't tell whether he's happy or angry. Piccolo asks, "So, I will give her a present when I go and pick up Pan from school, ask to speak to her alone on Halloween night, and then confess my feelings to her?" Videl says, "Yes! I am guaranteed that it will work but just in case anything happens, we will be there in disguise."

Meanwhile at Janet's home

Thursday afternoon, after school was over, she had got home and started to pack decorations for the party but a text came in and it was from Piccolo saying, "I'm coming with Pan to the Halloween party and looking forward to see you as well. With a winking face emoji." Janet started to smile and said, "Oh my...He's cute and charming. I can't believe he would say that. I should respond back but I don't want to sound too desperate." After that, she sent a text that said, "Okay, Looking forward to it. See you there, Mr. Piccolo." Once she did that, she headed to her kitchen and started fan-girl squeaking. As she starts cooking dinner, she starts fantasizing about Piccolo and her taking a stroll, going on romantic dates, and sitting down watch romantic movies together while snuggling. She was on cloud 9, that she realized that she hasn't picked out her Halloween outfit and forgot that she needed to get to the school to set up for the party. Once she realized that, she scrambled to turn off every appliance in her kitchen and went to grab the decorations and rush back out the door to her. She locked her doors and rushed to her car. As she is driving, she thinks about how she was going to dress up as a vampire like she told Pan and sighs. She says to herself, "I hope this isn't a joke, because I am hopelessly in love with this man." As her face turned bright red.

Friday Afternoon, when school is about to end

The kids had just finished naptime and were packing up their bookbags. Pan went up to Miss Janet and asked her, "Miss Janet, are you okay? You've been sighing a lot." Miss Janet says, "Oh, it's nothing, honeypie. I was thinking about someone." Pan asks, "Are you thinking about Piccolo, Miss Janet?" Janet coughed and stuttered, "Yes! No! Uh. Uh....um...um." Pan says, "Miss Janet, I really do think Piccolo likes you, he's just shy. And I know I'm just a kid but I think you and Piccolo would be happy together and you're so nice, kind, funny, caring, and, and...and," Janet cut off Pan and says, "Pan, thank you. I will give it a chance just for you and myself." Pan smiles.