Halloween Special🧡🎃 Dbs Piccolo X Janet

Warning! There may be spoilers from the Super Hero movie. So, leave if you haven't seen it.

The week of Halloween

Piccolo stands near the pond next to his house. He watches as Pan jumps from cliff to cliff, Piccolo says, "Be careful and space out your speed burst, before you break the sound barrier." Pan said, "Okay." As she came into piccolo's range, she jabbed at him, left and right, and tried to kick him. When she came in with the kick, he growled and threw her to a rock. As she hit it, Pan said, "Owie." As a crater formed on the rock, Piccolo walked over to her and asked her, "You okay?" Pan gets up and says, "Yeah, I'm fine." Piccolo says, "Alright, time for a break." Piccolo and pan sit down together on a rock talking about how to control ki into an energy blast.

Pan asks, "So, will I be able to do the special beam cannon? Daddy knows how to do it." Gohan flies in and says, "That's true, Pan. But, it takes a lot of training and focus to charge and attack with the special beam cannon." Pan pouts. Piccolo asks Gohan, "Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you had to go to work." Gohan said, "Yeah I do, but they gave me a 5-hour delay. So, I'm here to get a bit of training in." Piccolo smirked and said, "Alright." Pan jumped up and said, "Yeah, me too!" Gohan says, "Not this time, young lady. Remember you have to get to kindergarten." Pan says, "Oh yeah. Bye papa, bye Piccolo." As she flew off to school. Piccolo says, "She's just like you at that age. Gohan?" Aa Piccolo looked around, Gohan punched Piccolo in the face and said, "Hey, no time for talking. That's what you told me." Piccolo chuckled and smirked. He says, "You're right. But you're still soft." As Piccolo's arm latches on to Gohan and slams him to the ground.

Meanwhile in Kindergarten

Mrs. Janet said, "Good morning class, come in and settle down." As everyone took their seats, Janet did roll call. She says, "Kai. Here!, Rin. Here!, Sue. Here! Jake. Always here! Lin and Jin. Both said, "Here" in sync. Pan. She called again, "Pan?" Janet sighed and walk out of the classroom to the garden. Janet stood in the garden, waiting for Pan. As she waited, she heard a booming sound. When Janet looked up, she saw Pan flying through the air. As Pan landed, she says, "I'm here. Hi Mrs. Janet." As she hugs her, Janet hugs and says, "Good but how did you... never mind. Come on." As she and Pan walk into class, Janet thinks, "My goodness, she can fly. I wonder what else she can do?" As Janet returns to her class, she says, "Alright boys and girls, we will have art class, recess, lunch, and then story time. So, everyone get out your paint and brushes, and let's get painting."

After Training

Piccolo says to Gohan, "You are getting better, Gohan." Gohan got a towel and wiped to sweat from his face. He says, "Thanks. So, Videl tells me that the last time you went to the school, Pan's teacher, Janet, asked you for your number?" Piccolo took a sip of water and said, "Yeah, she did." Gohan got excited and asked, "So, what did you say?" Piccolo said, "I gave it to her and that's it." Gohan groaned and said, "Oh, Piccolo." Piccolo says, "What?" Gohan said, "Piccolo, when a lady asks you for your number, it means she's interested in you." Piccolo looked at Gohan confused. Gohan sighs. As soon as he did that, Videl texted him. Gohan said, "Hey, let's head to my house. Besides, Videl wants to talk to us about something." Piccolo says, "OK."

After the activities

Mrs. Janet says, "Alright kids, it's time to go home. So, everyone put up your toys, paint, and recess gear." As the kids started to scatter to clean up, Pan tugged on Janet's skirt. Janet looked down and said, "Yes, Pan. Did you have a question for me?" Pan asks, "Do you like my uncle Piccolo?" Janet blushed a bit and said, "Not really, I just really admire him." As the kids get done cleaning up, Janet calls them to the circle rug. She says, "Gather around everyone. Now, in at least three days, we will be having a Halloween party. With this, you will need to bring one Guardian with you and dress up in your favorite costume. There will be tons of games and prizes to win. And the parent and child who has the best costumes will win a giant pumpkin full of candy and treats. So, make sure you tell your parents." As the kids started to leave, Pan was waiting for her parents. Janet decides to wait with her and asks her, "So, are you excited about the party, Pan?" Pan nodded her head.