Virgil Hawkins(Static) x Metahuman! Black Oc Part 2

After putting Hotstreak in jail, Static and Gear flew around town they were talking about Kamikaze. Gear said "So, do you think she might be related to Rubberband Man? And do you think she's good?" Static was zoning out. He was thinking about the girl saving him. Static thought "She saved me and she was scared. I could see it." Gear said "Static? Static? Static!" As he said that, Static flew into a power pole. Gear said "Ooh! Static!" Static fell to the ground and said "Ow! Next time I should get me some glasses." Gear said "Wow, you're crushing on the new girl in school and the new superhero girl too." As he laughed. Static sighed and said "I guess I am crushing."

At Adam's home, Kamikaze flew on to the balcony of her room. She opened the balcony doors and closed them quietly. She said "Thank God. He doesn't know I went to the park, if that was the case he would've busted in here by now." She started to power down and her hair turned back black and she undressed and got into her pajamas.

" She started to power down and her hair turned back black and she undressed and got into her pajamas

Serena said "Alright, let me get in this bed and..." Adam said "And try to fall asleep and lie and tell me you were in here after school?!" Serena thought "Damn it!" Serena turned to Adam and said "Hey unc. I was just going to sleep." As she scratch her head. Adam said "Using your powers after I told you not to and it would attract dangerous attention. You know I don't play that." Serena said "Unc it was just a fire." Adam looked at her sternly. Serena said "Alright unc. Dang. I just wanted to help out." Adam said "You know better! I am trying to keep you safe. I don't want you to be taken back to Gotham. And there are a lot of dangerous bang-babies in Dakota that would try to lump you in with their crew. Do you want that to happen!" Serena said "No. I just..." Adam cut her off and said "I know you want to save people. You always have since you were 7 but in order to keep you safe, you must keep your abilities on lock, got it?" Serena sucked her teeth and said "Fine, whatever!" Adam tried to hug her, but she got up and walked to her balcony window. Adam sighed and said "Honey, you know I understand better than anyone." He got up and walked out of the door and closed it. As he left, Serena said "How can you understand, when you weren't hurt like me." As tears welled up in her eyes.

Around 7

Adam went up to Serena's room and knock on the door. Adam said "Hey, I got someone I want you to meet. Think you feel like coming down to meet them?" Serena said "Is it one of your recording buddies?" Adam said "No. It's someone special." Serena said "Okay, let me find a outfit. Have to dress up and not looking like bum. Like you in your superhero outfit." Adam said "What you said? Come here!" As he tickled his niece. Adam said "Alright, hurry up."

Serena went to the closet and took out a dress and a pair of shoes.