Alpha Ejirou Kirishima x Omega Black Reader

In Sadé's home

All Might, Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight and Recovery Girl stood in the room. Everyone stood there in silence. Sadé noticed and said "Hi dad." The boys said shocked "Dad?!" Present Mic said "Yes Dad! Me! Now, someone has five seconds to tell me why my precious angel is in her bedroom full of boys and some maniac called us telling us she had a horrible panic attack and passed out with a killer fever?!!" Katsuki said "Dunce Face!!!!!" Sero said "Sorry sir. We needed to call someone to help because she had....well....you know...." Kirishima said "She passed out from not taking her pills for her heat. She was saving me from some Alphas that got put in their place for harassing some younger girls." Present Mic said "Angel. What have we told you?" Aizawa said "It's good you want to help defenseless Omegas that can't stand up for themselves. But we can't risk losing you too. Remember you're an Omega and your heat could...." Recovery Girl said "Shouta please." As they all looked at Sadé, as tears fell from her face. Aizawa said "Sweetheart, I didn't mean..." Sadé said "It's fine. I know I'm weak. But you know, it's fine my family constantly reminds me. But unlike my family, even if I am weak I will still defend others when they can't." As she looks down. Recovery Girl starts healing her and Kirishima. Midnight hugs her niece and asks "So, Rock boy defended you and was able to talk about what happened with you? So did you let him...you know..." Sadé said "Auntie, you are a sexual deviant. And no, he said that he respects how brave and bold I am, since he was the only who carried me to bed and his friends got my medicine and gave it to me."

Midnight said "Awww. You've got a little boyfriend." Sadé said "Yeah I doubt that. After seeing my power and attack, I'll be lucky if he looks at me." Kirishima overheard the conversation. He holds his arm and thinks "Sadé, you are the most amazing, brave, bold and no matter your power, I will always respect you." As he goes downstairs, he hears Aizawa and Present Mic talking. Present Mic said "I know she's strong but she has a tendency to care and let her emotions take over. And when that happens, she will lose her ability to think in battle." Aizawa said "I know, Mic. I don't want to lose her either." Present Mic said "My baby girl." As he cries. Kirishima said "Excuse me, can I say something?" Aizawa said "Yes." Kirishima explained to them about what she did today and how he was so amazed by her and how beautiful and kind she is. Kirishima sighs and said "You probably think I'm just an Alpha who wants to controls her, but really I love her independence. Please I really just...." Aizawa said "We know, Kirishima. We need to ask you something. Right, Mic?" Present Mic said "Yeah. We actually had a tracker on her and saw everything you did. So, if you don't mind could you stay with her, you know to....watch over her." Kirishima said "Yeah sure. But are you sure you guys trust her with me?" Present Mic and Aizawa said "Of course. But if you do something, we will kill you. So no pressure." As they smile at him. Kirishima started sweating profusely. As they discuss the terms with the other pros, they agreed. After that, Kirishima talked to his friends as well and they said "Alright dude. Be careful and take care of her." As they left, Kirishima closed the door and thought "No one's getting in here." As his darkened. He went to one of the available room and laid into the bed and said "Sadé, I will protect you and I won't chase you away....like the others." As he fell asleep.

In the Morning

Sadé got up and showered. She said "Ah. The morning. Best time to walk around my...." She stops as she hears snoring. She goes into the room and sees someone sleeping in her guest room. She went over to the bed and lifted the covers. She saw Kirishima sleeping with his shirt off and in red boxers. Sadé yelled "Ah!!!!!" Kirishima fell out the bed and said "Ow!!! What the..." He sees Sadé stand in a bathrobe in shock.

" He sees Sadé stand in a bathrobe in shock

He says "Hi. How are ya?" As he flashes a toothy grin. Sadé breathed in and out and said "Excuse me for a moment, I think I'm going crazy. So let me call the Insane Asylum." Kirishima said "Wait." As he grabbed her wrist. Kirishima sighs and said "Your dad told me to stay here with you and make sure you're safe and taking your pills regularly. And not letting you go anywhere today." Sadé sighed and said "Fine. Well then, let me get you some clothes to wear. I have a clothes that can fit as guy clothing." As she leaves to get clothes, Kirishima thinks "Wow! I'm surprised she didn't get mad." Sadé got her cellphone and called her father.

Dad(Big mouth): Hi sweetheart.

Baby girl: You have gone too far! Are you crazy? Tell Kirishima to watch over me like a hawk?

Dad: Sweetheart, he is a good person and I knew you would try to go out and find those guys.

Baby girl: No I wouldn't. One: Because those dummies are in jail, two: I need groceries, and three: He needs clothes and I am not giving a man girl clothes to wear. So, how about you get his clothes from his house, before I really get mad!!

Dad: Yes sweetheart.

After she hung up, she thought "Why? Why him, dad? What if I go in heat and he can't control himself?"

After two hours

Present Mic came into the house. Present Mic called his daughter and said "I'm here." She came and got the clothes. She took them upstairs and said "Kirishima. Here. I told him to get some clothes from your house." Kirishima said "Oh thanks." He then notices Sadé's hands shaking. She started blushing when he rubbed her hands. Sadé said "Well, you should get in the shower." As she pushed him in the bathroom. Kirishima sighs and said "She's afraid." Sadè said "I'm sorry, Kirishima. You've done so much for me but I still get afraid. Forgive me." After Kirishima got done showering and get dressed, he said "Sadé?" She said "I'm in the kitchen." As she was cooking, Kirishima asked "So, what are you cooking?" Sadé said "Some steak with cheese fries. Want some?" Kirishima started drooling and said "Yes please." Sadé said "Okay. Sit in the living room." Kirishima said "But I want to help." Sadé said "Alright. Pop those fries in the Air-fryer." After he did that, Sadé started humming. She sung "Girl turn me up, let me come fill your speakers blow the sound of your speakers baby...." Kirishima said "This is music for music. Wow! We can play the music loud whenever no one's around." Sadé asked Kirishima "Wait. Kirishima, you know that song?" Kirishima said "Well, I heard my friend, Mina listening to it once."

Sadé said "Well, you sounded really good." Kirishima said "I don't know about that." As they laughed, Sadé's heat started. Kirishima smelled in the air and asked "Sadé, are you..." Sadé looked at him in fear. Kirishima sighs and said "Sadé, I'm not going to do anything. I promise." He came close to her and picked her up and took her to her couch. As he laid her down, he kept breathing hard. Sadé said "Please! I can do stuff for myself, you need to get away so I can...." Kirishima shouted "Shut up!! I'll be fine. Besides my job is to take care you. No matter what!" Sadé went silent. Kirishima got up and got her medicine and gave it to her so she could take it. After that, her fever broke and she said "Thank you, Kirishima." As she looked down. Kirishima sighs and said "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's just..." Sadé cut him off saying "I try to do stuff by myself even when I know I can't. I just don't want to seem weak. I can turn into a giant plant woman and can fight like a Pro Martial artist. So I just thought I can do everything." As she starts tearing up. Kirishima cupped her face and said "Your uncle All Might was one of the strongest heroes, but in the end you're going to need help." Sadé hugs Kirishima. Kirishima hugs back and says "And if you ever need help, I'm here."

Couple of months after

Sadé walks up to Starbucks. Sadé said "Hey Lala. Is he here?" Kirishima comes behind Sadé and whispers "Hey baby shark, you missed me?" Sadé wrapped her hands around Kirishima's neck and said "Of course, Daddy shark." As they pick up their order, both of them leave. Kirishima said "Your heat will start soon. You sure you're not worried about an Alpha man taking advantage of you?" Sadé said "Nope. Except you, Kiri." As their promise rings gleamed.

" As their promise rings gleamed