Shoto Todoroki x Thicc!! Black OC

[In this story, Todoroki is Pro-hero number three and is 22. The reader is 22 as well.]

Raven Takemoto

Age: 22

Abilities: can control anything that has to do with Earth. Which includes: Controlling Lava, Metal, soil, plants, trees, minerals and causing rockslides, Earthquakes, and tremors.

Occupation: Small time Baker and Pro-hero number 20

Hero Name: Guardian of Nature

Parents: Rin Takemoto and Ayame Takemoto

Race: Japanese and Black

Parents Occupations: Mathematician and Pre-school Teacher

Siblings: Orion Takemoto

Occupation: Ranked number one in Best Chef in Tokyo. Owner of Hamoto's

In Hosu City

Shoto thought "Wow. I can't believe how many people still have so much time to commit crimes. They really are exhausting. Well, I might as well call Midoriya. He said he wanted to know what types of restaurants that have for his date night with Uraraka."

While he was making his way down the sidewalk, a young melanin woman walked down the same way. The young woman thought "I heard there was a villian here. But I guess one of the top Pros must have gotten them. Eh. Go Figure. Oh crap! I got to call mama or she'll kill me." As she got her phone out and started dialing her mother's number, she bumped into someone. She fell to the ground and then she heard a voice ask "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" She looked up and said "Yeah, I'm...........fine." As she looked up at a man with two-toned hair.

" As she looked up at a man with two-toned hair

The young woman smiled at him. He reached out his hand and said "Here, let me help you up." As she grabbed his hand, he pulled her up to her feet. She said "Thanks. Sorry, I should've had my eyes on the sidewalk and not in my phone. I mean I do have four eyes." She giggles nervously as she looks down. Shoto thought "Four eyes? Isn't that a bad thing to say about yourself." Shoto ask "Why say that about yourself? And Why do you keep your head down? I would like to see the person who needed my help?" As she looks up, she smiles nervously and starts blushing.