Kitsune Katsuki Bakugou x Black OC

In a shrine, there is a tale about a Kitsune who was strong and was able to defeat any demon that would approach his shrine. Legend says, that if you leave him gifts he will visit you. A little girl asked "Have you ever seen him?" The woman said "No. But some people have said they have seen him. Some say he looks like a angry pomeranian." The kids giggled. The boys left spicy noodles and toys of Pro-heroes and girls left pictures of the creature and sweet treats. One little girl tugged on her teacher's dress and asked "Miss Matsumoto, aren't you going to leave a gift so the spirit fox can grant my wish for you."

[This is Miss Matsumoto outfit and how she looks.]

]

Miss Matsumoto looks down and asked the little girl "What was is your wish for me, Anna?" Anna said "I want you to find love

Miss Matsumoto looks down and asked the little girl "What was is your wish for me, Anna?" Anna said "I want you to find love. I always see you alone and it makes me sad." Miss Matsumoto bent down and hugged the child and said "Just for you, I will leave something for the fox." She left a bowl of her special vegetable beef soup. Anna said "That's your special soup you make for us when it becomes winter time!" She shouted happily.

After the kids left their gifts, they had to leave and go back to school. The children and their teachers got on the bus. As they left, the temple started to glow and a fox spirit came out. The fox saw all of the gift left for him and he said "Hmph! Toys? I'm not a kid! Damn brats. Well at least the left little weapons." He back over the gifts and looked at the gifts the girl's left. He sighed angrily and said "Oh great. I bet they left wishes like "I want ponies, I want a prince or some other bullshit like that." Until he saw one wish from a little girl. He said "Hmm. A wish for her teacher, huh?" When he read the letter, he saw a picture of the child and the teacher. He smirked and said "Well, she's hot." He stopped and looked back at the photo again and said "Wait a minute. That's the woman who lives near the river of this shrine!" He smirked and said "Well, she does always bring me food and besides I want to see how weak and pathetic this mortal is." As he chuckled.