Rin Okumura x Black OC Angel Part 2

In Rin and Yukio's room, Rin was opening the door. Rin said "Hey Yukio." All he saw was Yukio in his bed asleep. Rin sighed and laid down his bed. He thought "What could Faye have been to my dad?"

In the morning, Faye was getting dressed. Faye said "Well, I hope I don't have all eyes on me again like yesterday." I look at my mom's picture and said "You know what, I'm walk in there like boss bitch!" I look for my outfits and then I see an outfit my aunt Shura left for me. And she left a note.

Faye,

This outfit will help you out today. And your mom wore one like this. Oh and don't worry about what others think, you thickness makes you better.

Love,
Shura

Faye said "Well, I can definitely see why she said what she said

Faye said "Well, I can definitely see why she said what she said. But instead of having my goodies out, I will wear a shirt over my bra."

Rin and Yukio wait on Faye. Yukio was in the kitchen finishing his breakfast, while Rin rushed down there to eat breakfast. Rin asked "Hey, where's Faye?" Yukio said "I guess in her room, Ukobach wrote on a pieces of paper she came down earlier to eat breakfast and went back to her room to get ready." Rin said "Oh. Hey Yukio, I found this on the floor after Faye left." Yukio looked shocked when he saw the picture and said "Wait! Is that dad? Why does she have a picture like this? What does this mean?" Rin and Yukio were distracted by the picture until they heard a light voice say "What does what mean?" They both turn to see Faye in her outfit. They said "Oh, nothing." As they hide the picture. They both saw the outfit Faye had on. Yukio and Rin were blushing and Yukio said "Faye, that's an interesting outfit but how about you..." Shura walked into the kitchen and said "What's wrong, boys? You can't take beauty in the flesh, besides I picked this outfit so she can use her weapon in case this training/Investigation."

In the abandoned science lab, Yukio put everyone in pairs: Yukio and Sheimi, Bon and Konekomaru, Shima and Izumo, and Rin and Faye.

Bon said "Oh no, poor Faye she's paired up with an idiot." Rin said "Says the idiot with half-blonde and half-brown hair." Bon and Rin stand face-to-face. Yukio said "Hey! Cut it out! Alright everyone there are several low level demons and out-of-control familiars. You have 6 hours. Go!"

In the science laboratory in the chemical part, Rin and Faye were looking for those demons and familiars.

Faye said "So, do you have a familiar, Rin?" Then I feel something rub against my leg and I look down and see a black cat. Rin looked up and said "Yeah, and that's him. His name's Kuro." Faye said "Aww. He's adorable 😍." Kuro purred as Faye picked him up and then he hiss. Rin said "Faye! Watch out!" As a demon reached out to Faye. Faye turned around and kicked the demon in his face and stabbed a tiny dagger covered in holy water in his forehead. The demon had disintegrated and ten more came at her and Rin used small daggers and threw them. They disintegrated. Faye said "Wow! That was awesome, Rin." Then, a familiar that looks like an Egyptian dog tried to attack Faye. Rin said "Faye!" Faye turned around and purified the familiar as she chanted a text from the holy text. Rin said "Woah! How did you do that, Faye?" Faye said "Like how Shura said, I have different abilities." Rin smiled. While walking around, Rin said to Faye "Hey Faye, I hope you don't mind me asking. I saw a picture of you, Shura, and my father. So, what is your relation with Shura and Father Fujimoto?" Faye sighed and said "Shura is my aunt and Father Fujimoto was helping me manage my angel abilities, and I saw you and Yukio when you two when you were younger. I doubt you two remember it." Rin said "So, why do want to become an Exorcist?" Faye turned around to Rin with a serious face with tears run down her face and said "So I can be able to protect people from Satan, like how my mother tried before she died." Then, someone started clapping slowly and said "Well, I've found you again, Okumura. And it looks like you've got another pretty little girl with you." Rin turned around and saw Amaimon. Faye saw him too and said "He's not a low level demon, that's Amaimon!" Rin grabbed Faye's hand and said "Come on! Run!" As they tried to run back to the camp, Amaimon sat in front of them and said "Oh dear. I will have to kill you both."

Rin said "No you won't

Rin said "No you won't. Faye, head back to camp and get Yukio and Shura." Faye said "No! I won't leave you!" As her eyes started to glow white and her wings shot out her back again. She formed a sword called "The Ankh" and charged at him. Amaimon said "Hmm?" As he got slashed on his shoulder slightly. Faye looked up and thought "Damn it! That should have cut him in two." Amaimon said "Well, you're interesting one, maybe I'll make you my pet or my mate." As he smiled. Faye said "As if I would bow to a man!" She charged again, but he dodged it and grabbed her. When he grabbed, he said "Mmmh, your body smells like..." As she stabbed. Faye said "My sword is a dual blade, when they are separated they either take life or purify it." Amaimon said as he chuckled "My, My, My, you're fiesty and crazy enough to take on a demon like me." Faye said "Damn right, I was taught to never run from a fight, and I have someone I'm fighting for." Amaimon said "Oh. Is that so?" He zoomed over to Rin and pinned him down and broke his arm. As Faye tried to run over to him, she was stopped by Amaimon's blades of grass. Rin said "Faye! No!" Amaimon took a vine and wrapped it around Faye's neck and said "This would've been settled if only you drew your sword, but don't worry I'll draw it for you." As he wrapped the vine tighter around her neck, he said "Show her the monster you really are!" As he pulled out Rin's sword from the case, Rin was encased in blue flames. Faye said "Damn you! Let me... shit!" She thought "I can't breathe, my vision is getting blurry all because of this bastard!" Yukio and Shura ran to them and Yukio started firing his shots at Amaimon's blades. Shura cut her finger and rub the blood on her sword and said "Kirigakure sword: Second form; Snake Belly." As she cuts the vines around Rin. Rin looked up and rushed over to Amaimon and grabbed him by the face and smashed him into the ground. Faye's neck was let go by the vine and as her body fell, Rin caught her. Yukio was still shooting at Amaimon. Amaimon said "Aw. What a shame. Well, I take my leave." As he disappeared.

Rin was still in demon form. Yukio said "Rin!" Rin snarled at him and then he felt someone wrap their arms around him. Faye said "It's okay, Rin." As she passed out. Rin turned off his flames and said "Faye, forgive me." Yukio said "Rin." Shura said "We need to get her into recovery room, now!" Rin said "I will take her. It's my fault she got wrapped in this." As I jumped from the science laboratory to True Cross Academy. Faye opened her eyes slightly and said "Rin, you're covered in blue flames." Rin said "Yeah, I'm the son of Satan. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid to lose you." Faye said "Rin, I.." As she passed out again. Rin placed her in the recovery room and said as he left "If you hate me or never want to see me again, I understand. Just know, I care about you."

After Three weeks, Faye was told she is recovered and she can go back to school. She heads back to the dorm and goes to the kitchen. Faye said "Hi Ukobach. I'm back." He jumped into my arms and I giggled. Faye asked Ukobach where Yukio and Rin are, but he said he didn't know. Then, I hear footsteps and I turn around and see Kuro. Faye picked up Kuro and said sadly "I don't suppose you know where Rin is? Yeah, right. Like Kuro would tell me. He probably thinks that I think he's a monster." I start to tear up. I pick up a dish and throw it to the ground. I did that three times. Kuro hissed and Ukobach stood there sad. Next thing, I said "This is why I hate Satan, everyone I care about hurts or takes them away from me!" As I get ready to throw the next plate, a hand grabs my hand with the plate in it. The voice said "Faye, I'm sorry." Faye turns around and she sees Rin. Rin looked up at her and said "I understand if you..." All he could feel is Faye hugging him and crying. Rin is shocked but hugs her back. Rin and Faye stop hugging and Rin said "I thought you would hate me." Faye said "You want to know how I feel about you? I'll show you." As she kisses him roughly on his lips. Faye said "I love you, Rin Okumura. And I will always no matter if you're the son of Satan." Rin said "I love you too, Faye."