Pharaoh Izuku Midoriya x Pre-destined Wife reader

In Cairo, Egypt

The Pharaoh named Toshinori Yagi was getting older and feared his empire would tumble without heir to his throne. Then, a couple of years later, his wife gave birth to a baby boy with beautiful black and green hair, they named him Izuku. When young Izuku turned 10, he was told a young princess from Ghana was to be his betrothed bride by his eighteenth birthday. Izuku said "I understand, Father. But when will I meet the princess?" As Toshinori came down from his throne, he and Izuku went into the gardens. As they approached the gardens, The Royal family of Ghana stood there. Toshinori said "Aizawa! Old friend!" Aizawa said "Toshinori. It's nice to see." Toshinori asked "So, is your daughter ready to meet Izuku?" Aizawa said "She should be." Aizawa looked around in the gardens and said "Amara. Sweetheart, come and meet The Pharaoh and his son."

As the little girl came from out of the flowers, she looked at Izuku and her father.

When she looked towards them, she walked towards them and stood by her father's leg

When she looked towards them, she walked towards them and stood by her father's leg. Aizawa said "Amara, this is young Izuku. Say Hi, sweetheart." Amara went up to Izuku and said "Hi. You look like a baby broccoli." As she giggled. Izuku blushed. Aizawa said "Amara! That wasn't nice. Apologize." Toshinori said "No. Aizawa, it's fine. My wife says the same thing about Izuku. I think he likes it." Izuku said "Thank you. Do you want to go play in the gardens?" Amara said "Yes!" As Izuku grabbed her wrist and lead her into the garden. As the kids played, Amara said "Izuku, look at these flowers."

Izuku said "These are pretty

Izuku said "These are pretty. I've never seen these before." Amara said "My mama used to grow them. She said they used to give her peace. She also told me that, when these flowers are watered with the water from the Nile, something magical happens. That's why she gave them to The Pharaoh as a gift before she passed away." As Amara reached for the water, a snake came up behind Izuku and was about to bite him. Amara shouted "Izuku! Move!" As she pushed him out of the way, the snake bit Amara in her shoulder. As it did, Amara started to sweat and passed out. Izuku shouted "Dad!!! Amara's hurt! Help me!!" Both Toshinori and Aizawa ran outside and saw Amara in Izuku's arms. Izuku started to cry and explained "Amara was telling me about the flowers, then a snake jumped out of nowhere and tried to bite me. But she pushed me out of the way." Toshinori asked Aizawa "Aizawa, the flowers your wife gave me, do they really work?" Aizawa said "Maybe." As they poured the water on the flowers, they placed her in the water with flowers. Izuku said "Come back, Amara." As a tear fell from his eye, the water and flowers started to glow.

When it did, Amara's body was hoisted into the air. As her body started to glow, she screamed out. After that, she was placed into the water gently. Before she woke up, a Guardian shining with a shimmering purple light said "This soul has lost someone close. Please accept her differences and similarities alike. Young princess, you are reborn!" As Amara wakes up, she sees her father, The Pharaoh and Izuku. But as she spoke, she could hear herself hiss. She looked into the water and saw that she had turned into a half-snake human. She said "I'm a monster!" Izuku backed up in fear. Aizawa said "Amara?" Amara said "Stay back! I don't want you to be cursed too, daddy." As his daughter cried and slithered away. Aizawa said "Amara! Amara!!!" Toshinori told his guards to put out a search for Princess Amara.

That night

Izuku was in his room. He was thinking about what the Guardian said and thought about how Amara saved his life. She was bitten and the magic saved her by turning her into a snake, but why? Izuku packed his things and left the castle. He said to himself "No matter where you are, no matter how you look, I will find you and love you with my heart."

Nine Years later

Izuku is now eighteen. He has walked and survived through every place. As he stops to rest, he stops in Ghana. As he looks around, he sees people in pain and sadness. When he stops to get food, he sees little kids playing together. He smiles thinking about how it was with his friend and betrothed bride, Amara. The shopkeeper gives him food, but as he takes it he hears a familiar voice. The voice said "I need water, berries, and meat." As the shopkeeper gave her the goods she asked for, she pays with green gems. The shopkeeper said "Thank you ma'am. These jewels remind me of the gems our Princess used to wear. She was the sweetest, kindest and compassionate little girl in all of Africa." The voice said "I bet she was. She probably would love to see her father and her kingdom again." The shopkeeper said "Did you know her?" The voice said "No! Not at all. Thank you." As she tried to leave, a hand gripped her wrist. She said "Hey! Let me go! Let me go!" As the young man held her wrist tight, he pulled off her hood and revealed Amara.

 She said "Hey! Let me go! Let me go!" As the young man held her wrist tight, he pulled off her hood and revealed Amara

Amara looked up and saw Izuku.

As he ripped her cloak off, he said "Princess Amara

As he ripped her cloak off, he said "Princess Amara. I've finally found you." Amara blew smoke in his face and started to run away. As she ran, she said "Why is Izuku here? I thought he would never want to see me again." While she ran, he jumped from building to building. But as soon as he hide in an alley, he saw her and as she backed into the alley, he wrapped his hand around her mouth.  She screamed. As she muffled screamed, Izuku kept trying to shush her. As she obeyed, Izuku pulled her in close and said "Thank Baast, I found you. I searched ten years for you. Why did you leave?" Amara said "What do you mean? Don't you remember? When we were ten, I turned into this hideous monster and jumped back in fear. While my father looked at me like I was different!! Don't you remember that, Izuku?!!" As she tried to slap him, he held her hand and said "You're right. I was terrified. But I was terrified, because I had never seen you so sad and enraged. Then, when you left I thought I was never going to see you again. I once lost you to a snake, I was not ready to lose you because you changed." Amara turned away. Izuku said "No matter where you were, no matter how much you changed, I will always love you." As she heard that, she turned around and asked "What did you say?" Izuku came closer to her and said "I love you, Princess Amara. I always have and I always will." After that, Amara said "I love you too, Izuku." As he heard that, he pulled her in and kissed her.

After that, they headed to the castle. Both Izuku and Amara came in and told Aizawa that they were back. Aizawa was overjoyed when he saw his daughter again. After that, they made the announcement for the Royal Wedding. When everyone came, they were wed and Izuku said "I would like to say something. Amara, my angel, my baby, my queen. No matter what you are, no matter how you look, I will always love you."

Remember: Love people for who they are on the inside, instead of depending on their appearance.