Assassination Classroom Nagisa x Black OC 💔😭

[In this story, The young woman is the Adopted daughter of Mrs. Erina Yellowvich and Takenaka Karasuma.]

A young woman was walking home from her bakery shop. A cellphone rung and she answered it, a voice said "Hey girl. How's Japan?" The woman said "It cool, I guess. Not a lot of soul food around here. And some people are literally afraid of me. So, everything is fine." The other girl said "T, it's going to be fine. You're sweet, bold, funny, hella thick, and your parents taught you to fight when pushed. You had the strength to fight and the strength to be yourself, no matter what people thought of your skin tone or hair. So, don't let it get to you now." The woman said "You're right Kayla, I will not let this shit rule me. I'm that bitch and I ain't afraid to show it! Talk to you later girl, gotta call my mom." Kayla said "See ya!" As she continues to walk down the street, she passed by a young man with light blue and in a school teacher outfit. As they got close, she accidentally ran into him. Both of them fell to the ground, the man got up fast and dusted himself off. He then said "Oh geez! I'm sorry. Do you need help?" As he offered his hand to her. She said "Yeah. Thank you." As she touch his hand and he pulled her up. She looked at him with pure eyes. She thought "Wow! He's really cute, kind of like a girl. Maybe he takes after his mo....wait my mom said there was a little boy who was in her class that looked like a little girl. Could this be him?" The man said "Sorry about that miss. My name's Nagisa Shiota and what's yours?"

The young woman started blushing and put her head down and said "My name's Teyana Karasuma and it's nice to meet you and t-thank you

The young woman started blushing and put her head down and said "My name's Teyana Karasuma and it's nice to meet you and t-thank you. Excuse me!" She ran pass him.

[Heads up: About to get a little angsty 💔]

As she ran, she pulled out her and called her mother. The caller ID said Killer mom. Her mother answered and said "Teyana! Where are you? You've got me worried sick!" As she yelled her daughter over the phone, she heard her daughter breathing hard. Her mother asked "Teyana? What's wrong?" Teyana said "Mom, do you know someone named Nagisa Shiota?" Her mother said "Yes, of course. Wait! Did you just meet him?" Teyana was about to say but two guys popped up in front of her and said "Hey, pretty lady. Want to have a drink with us?" Her mother asked "Who was that?" Teyana said "Some guys on the street. I'm coming home mom." One of the men grabbed her wrist and said "Aww, come on. Mommy won't mind if you treat us." Her mother said "Tey! Run now!" Teyana snatched away from the man and started running. Her mother asked "Baby! Tell me where you are and I'll come and get you!" As Teyana stopped in an alleyway to answer her mother, one of the men snatched her phone and knocked her down. Teyana said "You bastard! I'll kill you!" The man said "Aww, come on cutie. You wouldn't do that, so be a good girl and give me a kiss." As the man held her down, while having her right under his body. Teyana was below him and her knee was directly near his crotch. Teyana said "Sure, I'll give you a present!!" As she kneed him in his crotch, he rolled off her in pain. As she tried to escape, the other guy punched her in the face. Teyana fell to the ground and then one of the men said "We were trying to do it the easy way, now we do it, the hard way!" As he took out his knife and cut her shirt and skirt. Then, the other man removed her underwear. When removed, Teyana got lose of the other guy's grip and scratched the second guy's face and left a bleeding claw mark on the left cheek of his face. The guy said "You're done for! As he took the knife from his buddy and slashed it up Teyana's right leg. Teyana screamed "Someone please help me!" The man covered her mouth and said "Shut up! I'd hate to kill you." As tears rolled down her face, her leg kept bleeding as one of the men stuck his finger in her vagina. After that the man forced her down and unbuckled his pants forcing his shaft in her roughly, then a young man said "Leave her alone." Both men turned around to see who said that. Teyana could hardly see anything, but what she did see is light blue hair.