Modern Day Kurapika x Black OC Part 2

In the Boys dormitory

Sula started to open her eyes. As she opened her eyes, she sat up and started to look around. She said, "Wow, whoever room this is, it is really nice and clean. No way this is my girls rooms. Wait...that means!" As she said that, she heard the doorknob rattling, she laid back down and pretended to be asleep. As the door opened, Kurapika came back in and sat next her. He started to talking about her. He says, "Damn it! She's so beautiful and so nice. She probably thinks I'm a monster and I wasn't supposed to use my Nen around anyone! But that boy, Kyle is a part of Chrollo's gang, I can tell with that disgusting spider tattoo." As Kurapika sighs, he looks over to Sula and pulls the cover off her body. He grits his teeth together when he saw all her bruises and her lips cut up. He dips a towel in alcohol and dabs it on her wounds. As he spots a gash between her thighs, he blushes and gets close to her thighs. She screams and pushes him away and says, "Keep your damn hands off me, you damn pervert!"

Kurapika hit his back on the floor and said, "I'm so sorry, I would never in my wildest dream violate you in any way." As he gets up, Sula wraps herself up in the sheets of Kurapika's bed. Kurapika gets up and looks at her and says, "I'm not going to hurt you and I would never imagine doing anything crude to you. I just wanted to tend to the gash on thigh?" As he looks down, the gash starts disappearing. He asks her, "Where's the gash? I was for sure I saw it." Sula said, "Maybe you just looked to fast, so just forget...about...it." Next thing she knew, he clutched the hand that was covering her with the sheet and stared into her eyes. She started to breathe harder with how close he was to her face. She thought, "Is he about to kiss me?! No, wait I'm not ready especially since I just met this guy. What if he's worst than the guys from last night. With those red eyes, I had seen so much....hate." As he got closer, she puts her hands in front of her lips, to avoid her kissing him. He moves pass her and takes something off her ear. As he holds it in his hand, she asks, "Is that a tracker?" Kurapika started to get angry and crushed the tracker. Kurapika said, "Gotdamn animals! They put tracker on a woman just because one of their's boys couldn't win by just beating on someone. They think they own everything!!" As he got up and stomped over to the door, Sula could feel a change in his nature.

She thought, "He's upset because of me. If it wasn't for going our last night, he would have never been there." She got up and walk towards him. As she put her hands on his back and shoulder, she asked, "Are you okay?" She proceeded to say, "I'm sorry, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have had to fight and you will probably have to..." She was cut off by his red eyes staring at her. He turns to her and rubs the tears falling from her eyes. He says softly and deeply, "You did nothing wrong, I don't mind if I have to fight them again, I will take them all on. I just got angry because they hurt you and used you to get to me." Sula cupped his face and said, "Well you can't control the evil in some people." Kurapika smiled at her and says, "You're right. But are you sure you aren't scared of me more than them?" Sula said, "Well, your eyes did scare me last night, because all I could see was rage and I thought you were going to kill him." Kurapika said, "I felt like I was but when I saw you...I didn't want you to see me that way and I didn't want to put you in more pain." As he got closer to her lips, Leorio busted in and said, "Kurapika, it's Chrollo! He's....oh." Kurapika sighed in disappointment and asked, "What's wrong, Leorio?" Leorio said slyly, "Nothing but what's going between you and her? Was she about to give you reward for saving her?" Killua said, "You have to be one of the most disgusting perverts I've met, Leorio." Leorio's face turned red and said, "What did you say, you little murderer?!" Gon walked in and said in a sleepy voice, "Hey, what's going on?" Sula asked, "Nothing but on another note, why are these kids here?" Kurapika said, "Well, it's a long story but you've got to get back to your dorm. Because I think your friends think I've kidnapped you."

As Sula's friends came to get her, her friends said, "Look, pretty boy. We misjudged you, it's just we just thought..." Kurapika said, "I understand. Sula, I really am sorry for all the trouble I caused you." Sula ran to him and hugged him. Sula said, "I wouldn't change anything about what happened as long I can be with you." As she said that, the wind started to change and the sky got dark. A voice said, "Isn't this sweet? But I guess freaks need love too." As everyone turned around, they saw Kyle. The girls said, "Oh great, old trash. Didn't we get rid of you, you know after my girl, Sula embarrassed you in front of everyone." Kyle laughed and said, "You're right, but that won't happen again!" As he walked closer, Kyle's face and body started to get bigger.