JJBA Josuke Higashikata x Black OC

Here we go. This is my life. Hi! The name's Ayana. Ayana Robinson. I am originally from New Orleans. But my father got a new job in Morioh, Japan. My mother passed away when I was ten. I had never been on a plane, let alone another country, so to me, this was new.

In Morioh High School

I had just got to school and already so many people are giving me judging looks. I said to myself quietly "Dad said, "Make friends, get to know the school." "Yeah right!" As I try to make myself down the hallway, I bump into someone.

Josuke's P.O.V

So me and Koichi were talking about our stands. Then, Okuyasu said "Hey guys! So what are you two doing after school?" Koichi said "Well, Yukako said we have a date night." Josuke said "Wow! She's got you whipped!" Koichi said "No she doesn't!!" Josuke and Okuyasu laughed. As soon as they walk around the corner, someone bumped into Josuke. Josuke looked down and saw a young woman with flowing curly hair. Josuke said "Oh jeez! Are you okay? Here, let me help you up." The young woman reached her hand out. As Josuke pulled her up, he saw her face.

The young woman gasped and said "I'm sorry

The young woman gasped and said "I'm sorry. I was looking for the chemistry lab and I was in a rush." Josuke thought "Woah! She's a total babe! Even with those glasses. Whatever she's talking about, I can't understand. I'm too busy staring at her."

Ayana thought "Oh shit! Already I'm running into people. I hope he doesn't want to fight." Ayana finished talking and said "Look, I'm sorry. I have to..." Koichi said "The chemistry lab is down this hall to the left." Ayana said "Thanks...um....what's your name?" Koichi said "My name is Koichi. This is Okuyasu. And the young man you ran into is Josuke." Ayana said "Thanks. See ya! By the way, it's Ayana." Koichi said "Wow! She must be our new transfer student from America. She's really nice." Okuyasu said "Yeah. And she's cute. Right, Josuke?" Josuke stood there frozen. Okuyasu asked "Uh Josuke? Josuke?" As he waved a hand in front of his face. Koichi said "Is he broken?" Okuyasu laughed and said "Oh I see! He must be in love with that new girl!"

During lunch

Okuyasu slapped Josuke into the pool on the roof of the school. Josuke gasped and said "Hey! What the hell was that for?!" Okuyasu said "Well, you were still dazed about Ayana. You were just staring at your food." Josuke said "Well, can you blame me? She's gorgeous. And super nice and....and..." Koichi said "And Hazamada has a crush on her too, I've heard." Josuke said "What!" Koichi said "Yeah. He said after school, he will talk to her." Josuke said "We'll see about that!" Koichi sighed.

After School

Koichi and Yukako were walking with each other. Okuyasu had already walked home. Ayana was walking down the sidewalk. Hazamada said "Miss Ayana!" Ayana turned around and saw a short guy the same height as Koichi. Ayana said "Hi. You're the guy in my Chemistry class." Hazamada said "Yeah. So I was wondering....." Hazamada heard a familiar voice said "Hey Ayana!" Ayana looked back and saw the guy she ran into. Ayana thought "It's that guy from this morning." Hazamada said "Urgh! Miss Ayana, will you join me?" Ayana said "Well, you did ask nicely. But are you going to try something funny with me? Because I have a knife, pepper spray, and a full charged Taser." Hazamada laughed nervously and said "No. Not at all." Ayana said "Okay." As Josuke ran towards them, Hazamada pulled Ayana's arm down an alley. Ayana asked "Hazamada? What are you...." As he covered her mouth with his hand. Josuke looked both ways to find them. But ran away because he couldn't find them. As Hazamada held her mouth, someone was coming near them. Ayana started muffled screaming. Hazamada looked back and then was unconscious.

Ayana was released from Hazamada's grip. Ayana tried to shake him awake. She said "Hey! Hazamada! Please wake up! This isn't funny!!" A voice said "It's okay, sweetheart. He's just unconscious for an hour. Until I get you, so be a good girl and come to me. Make it easy for yourself." Ayana reached in her purse and pulled out some smoke bombs. The man started coughing and the bombs created a smoke cloud. After that, Ayana carried Hazamada on her back and ran. As she was running, she ran into a familiar person. She looked up and saw Josuke. Josuke looked behind him and saw Ayana carrying Hazamada. Josuke asked "What happened?" Ayana eyes filled with tears. Josuke reached hand towards her. Ayana dropped Hazamada and cried into Josuke's chest. Josuke held her close and said "It's okay. What happened?" Ayana whispered "A man attacked us with a stand." Josuke gasped and thought "A stand? Who could that be? And how the hell does Ayana know about Stands?" Josuke said "OK. Come on. Let's head to my house and figure this out."

At The Higashikata's Residence

Ayana was on the phone with her father, while Josuke sat in his living room. Josuke thought "Another stand user? And he can make people go unconscious by looking at them? Odd. And how can Ayana see stands?" Ayana walks into the living room and sits next to Josuke. She keeps sniffing and crying. Josuke sighed and holds Ayana in his arms. Josuke said "It's okay. But Ayana, how do you know about Stands?" Ayana stood up and touched Josuke's forehead. Ayana said "The stand is called "Charming Care." She explained that the stand heals people through the good memories and good dreams. Josuke said "Wow!" Then, they both heard groaning. Hazamada said "Ugh! What happened?" Ayana pulled Hazamada in for a hug. Ayana said "Thank God! You're alright!" As she was crying. Josuke scoffed. Hazamada said bowing to Ayana "Thank you so much, princess." As he kissed her hand. While Ayana blushes, Josuke turns away from them. Ayana walks over to Josuke and said "Josuke. Thank you." As she kisses him on his cheek. Josuke slightly blushed as Hazamada growled. Ayana asked "So, what are you guys stands?" Josuke showed Shining Diamond and Hazamada showed his stand that can be a hunk of wood and can become the exact person it touches.

Ayana said "Wow! Your stands are amazing. While I've got a plan stand." Hazamada said "Your stand is not useless. To be honest, I think it's helpful." Ayana smiled. Ayana said "But how am I getting back home?" Josuke said "You could stay here. So, I can watch you." Hazamada said "Or you can stay with me." I then heard a car pill up in Josuke's driveway. Ayana said "Oh jeez! Dad!" Then, they heard knocking and Josuke's mother opened the door. The man came in and said "Hello, ma'am. My name is Yoshida and I am looking for my daughter, Ayana. Can I see her? It's an emergency." Tomoya said "Of course." As Yoshida came in, he saw his daughter being held by Josuke. Yoshida's face was in a grimace.

 Yoshida's face was in a grimace

[How Yoshida looks. Don't be fooled, he's scary and so is his stand.]

Yoshida said "Young man, I would like my daughter back." Josuke summoned his stand and it attacked Yoshida. But Shining Diamond was passed by and started gushing out blood. Josuke lied on the floor bleeding. Hazamada stood in front of Ayana and Josuke. He said "You're a stand user! Just like the man who attacked us!" Yoshida pushed the boy to the wall. Ayana said "Father! Stop! These are the boys I told you about over the phone." Yoshida said "Oops! My hand slipped." Yoshida hugged his daughter and said "Sweetheart! Ate you alright? And who is this stand user who you ran away from?" Ayana puts her fingers to her father's forehead and projects her memories to him. As Yoshida saw the man in her memory, he looks to his daughter in fear. Ayana asked "What's wrong, papa?" Yoshida said "Ayana, that man who attacked you was......Your uncle, Masahiro.

To be continued.....