Naruto: Kankuro X Black OC

In the sand village

Gaara asked both Temari and Kankuro to go the Leaf village to relax and there's going to be a young woman visiting from Kumogakure. She is Lord Killer Bee's daughter and need you two to meet up with her. Kankuro thought, "Killer Bee got a kid? Jeez, I would how she is." As they head towards the village, Kankuro asked Temari, "Hey Temari, what do you think about Killer bee having a child?" Temari said, "Yeah it was shocking to find he has a child but Gaara has a kid, so it's possible."

Two days passed

In the Leaf village, Temari and Kankuro go to Naruto's office. Naruto said, "Hey guys! Gaara told me you were coming." Kankuro said, "Yeah, he said you needed help and to meet up with Killer Bee's daughter." Naruto gasped and said, "Aah! I forgot about that. She supposed to help out the kids with a demonstration of water style Ninjutsu." Kankuro asked, "Then, why are you so panicked?" Naruto's eyes darkened and said, "Because she kills with kindness, especially since I forgot to get her and father a present." A knock was at Naruto's office door and voice said, "You know, it is usually dad that trips about that. Besides, dad is just happy you're doing well, Naruto." All of them look back and saw a young melanin woman with a curly Afro. Naruto said, "Kimiko, how did you get here that quick?" Kimiko giggled and said, "Remember who my father is. Anyway, I'm looking for the class you were supposedly had me to talk to about the water style Ninjutsu. So, where are they?"

Naruto sweated and laughed nervously. Naruto said, "Oh..well..see I..um." Kimiko said, "You forgot, didn't you?" Naruto turned pale. Kimiko sighed and said, "It's OK." Naruto fell to his knees and said, "It's not okay! How can I be the Hokage and I can't even remember to assemble a class for Killer Bee's daughter?!" He started to sob. Kimiko went over to Naruto and rubbed his back. Kimiko said, "Naruto, how about you ask Konohamaru to bring his students to the Hokage's statues and I will show them the demonstration there, OK?" Naruto turned to her and hugged her. Kimiko sighed and said, "It's OK, Naruto." Temari said, "Well, we are also here for you too, Miss Kimiko." Kimiko turned to Temari and Kankuro and said, "Oh my goodness! Forgive me, I just knew that Naruto would have a fit if he wasn't able to assemble a class. Oh, you two are from the sand village, aren't you?" Temari said, "Yes, we have come to guide you through the village and once you are done, we will take you to the Sand village." Kimiko said, "Yes of course. Thank you both. But, what are your names, because my father didn't tell me about you two."

Temari said, "My name is Temari and my husband, Shikamaru is one of the leader of the Hidden Leaf village." Temari said, "And this young man next to me is my little brother, Kankuro." As she patted his brother, he passed out. Naruto gasped. Temari exclaimed, "Kankuro!" Kimiko screamed out. As they took Kankuro to medical room, Kimiko said, "What happened? Did I do something to him?" Temari said, "No, Kimiko. My brother's just silly." As Kankuro wakes up, he asks, "Ugh! What happened?" Kimiko said, "You passed out. Are you okay?" As Kimiko's face and chest area gets close to him. Kankuro said quickly, "Yeah, yeah. Totally fine." Temari and Naruto came in and saw Kimiko leaning over Kankuro. Kimiko sat up straight quickly and Temari said, "Oh thank goodness, you're alright, Kankuro." Kimiko said, "I will be right outside." Naruto said, "Oh yeah, you guys take some time recuperating and I have to take Kimiko to the class." Temari said, "Okay, we will meet you at Ichiraku's." Naruto's eyes glimmering with happiness and Kimiko said, "Yeah, that'll be great and Kankuro, I hope you get better." As they close the door, Temari looked down at Kankuro and saw his face was red.

Temari cupped his face and asked concerned, "Are you okay, Kankuro? Do you have a fever? Your face is red and flushed." Kankuro said nervously, "I don't know, once I saw Kimiko's face, my heart started racing and I got hot all over and then felt faint." Temari said, "Well I don't understand, if you aren't sick then what can...oh I see." Temari smirked and asked, "Do you have a crush on Killer Bee's daughter?" Kankuro tensed up and said nervously, "No! I just think she's beautiful!" He covered his mouth and thought, "Damn it! What a time to have a crush, especially since Temari is with me. She'll probably make fun of me." As Kankuro looked up, Temari engulfed him in a hug. Temari exclaimed and said, "Finally! One of my brothers are going to get married." Kankuro laughed nervously and thought, "This was not the reaction I was ready for." Kankuro said, "Umm, Temari, it's just a crush." Temari grabbed her brother's face and said, "You listen here! You like her and better tell her!" Kankuro said, "No way! Besides, she's Killer Bee's daughter. We have to keep at our mission to protect her not charm her." Kankuro gets out of bed. Temari asked, "So, you're going to dismiss it? I thought you wanted to find love, didn't you?" Kankuro sighed and opened the door and said, "You know why I don't want to explore that and if you remember the last girl I got with, you would understand too." As Kankuro walked out the door, Temari stood in the room and said, "I remember. I hate she painted you as a monster, but what if she's different?"