Kirishima x Chubby Black OC Part 2: The Talk

[This is the second part. This will have a little spiciness to it. So be ready😉]

In the hallway, Bakugou and Kirishima were arguing.

Bakugou said "Instead of standing out here moping, how about you man up and go talk to her dumbass!!!"

Kirishima's P.O.V

Me and Bakugou were arguing back and forth. He was telling how pathetic I am and I started to get furious. Then, he picked me up by my collar and the anger kept building. After that, we saw everyone start leaving Jade's room. I thought "Maybe, I should leave too. She probably doesn't want to see me after I argued with her but I was right and why she put herself into so much danger when we were there?"

Bakugou's P.O.V

After our argument, he went silent and looked away from me. I said "Fine! I will go see Jade and give her some support. Maybe she needs a man who will be there for her whether she right or wrong." As I started walking, I felt someone run up behind me and punch me.

Kirishima's P.O.V

I was too in my thoughts to worry about Bakugou, until he said he would take care her like a real man. That set me off and I ran up to him and punched him in his face. Bakugou laughed and said "I must have touched a nerve." I said "Bakugou, I am your friend. But if you think about taking Jade from me. I will never forgive you!" As his eyes darkened. Bakugou shouted "Then, get in there and talk to her!" I said "Wait?! You were kidding?" Bakugou said "Of course, idiot. Stormy would kick me in my nuts if I tried anything like that. Besides, you're my friend and I want you to be happy." He blushed. I said "Thanks Bakubro. Are you about to leave too?" Bakugou said "Yeah. I have to help my old hag(Mother) with my dad's birthday surprise." As I start to leave, I say "How about this time don't fuck it up, okay?" I gave him a toothy grin and get to door and think "Jade, I love you and I will protect you."

Jade's P.O.V

Everyone was gone and I was still thinking about Kirishima. I feel terrible because I know everyone cares about me, but I don't want them to worry themselves about. I can take care of myself and I'm strong but I...." As I started crying(Ugly crying). Next thing I know, I heard someone open my room door. I look up to see a serious Kirishima and he said "Jade, We need to talk."

Kirishima's P.O.V

I came in and she was crying hard. Then, she raised her head up and I told her we need to talk. Jade asked "What do you want to talk about?" I said "What you did today was dangerous and you could've been killed. Do you know how you had your friends, your father, your family and me worried?!" After I said that, The room got colder.

Jade's P.O.V

When Kirishima said that, I got even angrier and sad. Which started my powers to trigger and make the room colder. I said "Look. I took care of the villian and I saved people and took less damage to myself. So, if you came back to argue about that, then I don't have the time to hear this."

(Slight spice here)

After I said that, he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to my bed. I try to struggle and get him off me, but I heard him say "You don't get it, do you?" I said "Kirishima get off of me." He said "No." I said "Boy! If you don't get off me..." Kirishima said "What? You're going to use your quirk?" I started to cry and said "Shut up! I wanted you to know that I'm not some defenseless woman that needs a man to save me all the time and I didn't want to lose someone I love!" I ball up my lip and more tears roll down my face.

Kirishima's P.O.V

When she said that, my heart exploded and I turned her face back to me. I said "Well, how do you think I feel?" Jade said "Yeah right. I thought you liked Mina." Then, I chuckled and said as I leaned down "Well if I liked Mina, would I be on top of you like this? As I look at her blush and cover her face.