Bleach Gang Au Toshiro Hitsugaya x Black OC

[IN this Au, she is the daughter of Kisuke Urahara and Yoruichi. She runs into a thug and well.]

In Karakura High school, Alicia was walking to class until her friend Leilani showed up. Leilani said "Hey girl, what's up?" Alicia said "First of all, don't run up on me like that, two: what do you want now?" Leilani said "Wow! That's hurtful. The only time you think I would talk to you is to ask for something. What kind of friend are you?" Alicia said "That kind that knows you like chocolate candy and would probably die without having it for lunch." Leilani got frustrated and sighed and said "You're right, so can you loan me some money?" Alicia said "Hell no! You always begging."

As they were walking down the hallway, a couple of guys in dark clothes were standing at the corner.

Leilani said "Come on, please! By the way you look good. Even though, you look like a little girl in the face."

[Alicia's pouting face

[Alicia's pouting face. This is how she looks.]

Alicia said "You know what a little kid about me, these hands. So, keep begging and getting on my nerves and you ain't going to see another..." She stopped as she mistakenly ran in to someone. I said "Damn! What the hell did I hit?" When she looked up, she saw this boy with white hair and turquoise eyes.

 I said "Damn! What the hell did I hit?" When she looked up, she saw this boy with white hair and turquoise eyes

Leilani ran to her friend and said "Oh my gosh, we need to get out of here. Do you who he is?" The boy said "Hey, you need to watch where you're going." Alicia got furious and Leilani said "Girl please, we need to go." Alicia said "Leilani get off me. And you, a simple "are you okay?" would matter but I forget guys like you are just worried about taking over territories and just stand in the hallway like a bunch of idiots. So, fuck you! Because you ain't getting no apology from me." Toshiro was shocked. His second in command, Ichigo said "Hey, you better watch your mouth!" Alicia glared at him and said "Why?!" Renji, his third in command said "You know, we don't fight girls but you are pushing it!" Alicia sighed and said "Whatever. Come on, Leilani. We're going to be late for gym class." As they walk away, the boys asked their leader what should they do about her. Toshiro chuckle and said "Don't worry, like every girl she will fall for me. But I wasn't expecting her insult."

In gym class, the girls were playing soccer. Alicia was their best soccer player. While playing, the ball rolled out of bounds. Alicia said "Don't worry coach, I'll get it!" I was just about to pick it up, until someone picked it up and said "You know, you're pretty good." Alicia looked up and saw Toshiro, she said "Thanks..... Nevermind." Toshiro said "You're good, but you're not as good as me!" As he kicked the ball to the goal. All the girls started fawning over him and saying "Oh my gosh, that Toshiro Hitsugaya!" He's so hot!" Alicia sighed and said "Coach, is it alright if I hit the showers?" Toshiro said "Why? Afraid of a little comp....." he stopped and fell to the ground after Alicia punched him. Alicia said "No I'm not! But I damn sure ain't going up against a midget with a rude ass attitude!" She walked away.

After that, it was time to go home.

Alicia was heading home and called her mom.

Mom: Hey honey, where are you?

Alicia: I'm coming, I stopped to get you and dad something sweet.

Mom: Alright. Be careful.

Alicia: Yes ma'am!"

As she was heading home, she heard some young men laughing in the alleyway. Alicia said "Great. Just walk past them." When she walked pass them, one of the guys whistled and another guy said "Damn! Got enough of that cake to share?" Alicia sighed and kept walking. Then as soon as she got near her house, those same guys stopped her in the alleyway and said "Hey sexy, didn't you hear us back there?" Alicia said "I did. I chose to ignore you." One guy said "I don't think that was wise. Now what you're gonna do is give us a little taste of your goodies and we'll let you go home." Alicia said "How about "No!" and you can keep your nuts." One guy slapped her and said "Serves you right, you selfish bitch." Alicia started laughing and ran to that guy and kicked him in his nuts. He screamed out in pain and said "I think she literally broke my balls!" The other two guys came to attack, when out of nowhere a guy on a motorcycle runs on of the guys over. The guy said "Damn! Attacking a defenseless woman and getting your ass kicked by her. That's just pathetic!" As he jumped and punched the other one in his nose and mouth and broke it. Alicia said "What the hell? I had them where I wanted them!" The boy said "Yeah, I see that. Just like me." Alicia said "What? Boy we ain't never met!" The boy said "Oh really, I feel that you're wrong about that." As he took of his hood. Alicia saw that it was Toshiro and said "Oh hell no! I'm gone." Toshiro said "Wait!" Alicia kept walking and said "Why should I? All you want me to do is either fawn over you or be terrified of you. So, if you think saving me will get me attached, you're wrong. Good night!" As she walks off angry. Toshiro tries to reach out to her, but she had already left. Toshiro said "Wow! I think I'm in love.