TMNT Donnie x Nerdy Mutant Reader

[In this story, everyone is around the ages of 16-18 years old.]

In New York

Gia was walking home from her dancing class. Gia said "Ugh! What a day! I can't wait to get home and watch the Sci-fi channel. I hope Harry Potter or maybe they will have some Shark movies on. Then, I can crack open my Black Panther and Hunger Games book." As she got excited. Gia thought "Oh, and since I'm alone, I can let my mutant side show."

As Gia headed home, she put her earphones in her ears and started to listen to Fill Me In By Craig David

As she started singing, she didn't realize she was being followed. When she got close to her apartment, some hands grabbed her and pulled her into an alley. As the hands were around her mouth, she bit the hand. As the person let go, she backed up and started growling. When she saw that it was some Kraang Droids, she attacked with all her strength. As she fought, she could feel herself getting a little weaker. As she attacked two Kraang Droids, she could feel one of the shoot her in her shoulder. Gia screamed out "Aaaaah!!!!!!"

Meanwhile,

The Turtles were patrolling the streets. Raph said "Ugh!! It's boring.  What's a turtle got to do for some action?!" Leo said "Remember raph, we're just doing re-con. We're not just out here looking for a fight." Raph said "We're not? I missed that memo." Mikey saw some Kraang Droids and said "Hey guys, I think we've got some action." As Mikey pointed towards the Kraang Droids. They started to run to that area. As they got there, they saw so many Droids destroyed. Everyone said "Woah!!" Leo said "Whatever did this, really was trying to get away." Raph asked "What creature makes these claw marks?" As he pointed to the wall. Donnie went over to analyze the mark. He said "This mark was made by some type of dog mutant." Mikey said "Wait! Razhar?!!" Leo said "I don't know about that. If it was Razhar, he wouldn't have needed to escape because he would've destroyed them in a second." Donnie kept looking around and then he found a picture of a little girl and her parents. Then, they all heard a scream. Donnie said "Come on, guys!" Leo said "OK."

When they got there, they saw a half wolf/ half-human girl who was fighting the Kraang. Leo said "Ready guys?" Raph said "Yep!" As they all jumped down, Mikey yelled out "Booyahkasha!!!!" As they landed, Leo started slicing a couple of the droids, while Raph punched his way through the Droids, Mikey was making crazy noises and wrapping them up with his nunchunks, and Donnie used the sword piece of his bow staff to slice through the Droids. As they did, Gia backed up into an alley. But when she backed up, Bebop covered her mouth and said "Don't move, girl. You belong to the Shredder." She bit Bebop and screamed "Get off me!!" Donnie heard her and started running down the alley. Bebop looked back and said "Well, if it isn't the nerdy turtle?" As he kept running, Rocksteady said "You deal with the girl, comrade. I will deal with little turtle." Donnie said "Get outta my way, you poor excuse of an Rhino." As he tried to attack Donnie, Leo and Raph took him down. Leo said "Donnie, we needed you back there! What happened?" Donnie said "The girl. She was....fighting the Kraang. Bebop took her." Raph said "Shit! Let's go!" As they started running after Bebop.