Beauty and The Beast MHA AU

Once upon a time, in a far-off kingdom lived a King, Queen, and Their beloved manly son named Eijiro Kirishima. The kingdom held beautiful people and amazing jewels. The Royal family was always looked at as magnificent and kind. If only that was the truth for the king..... In the King's past, he was notorious for cheating, lying, and stepping on people to get what he wanted. That's why he was given the name "Cain." As Cain started to grow up, he decided to stop his deplorable deeds and become kind.

That's when he met Princess Mya and eventually married her. After all that, he and his wife were blessed with a bouncing baby boy. As the boy grew, he was kinder and more mature than his father. The son called it "Being manly!" A couple of years later, King Cain wanted to celebrate his son's 16th birthday with a cotillion to find him a mate. As the party went on, there was a loud knock at the kingdom's doors. As the guards opened the doors, a mysterious figure with a red/black cloak walked in. As the figure stood in the middle of the ballroom, the King asked harshly, "Who are you and why do you disturb my kingdom on my son's birthday!" Before the figure speaks, the Queen and the prince said, "Cain! Father! We are so sorry. Please tell us why you have come here?"

The figure chuckled and said, "I have come to take your kingdom like how you took my love!" As a cloud of dark gray was cast over the castle. When it got dark outside, the doors of the castle shut loudly and tight. The man said, "For all the pain the king inflicted on me, I will place a curse on everyone in the castle! But I will take my lover, Cain... or should I call you...brother!" As he takes off the hood of the cloak, the figure turns out to be the King's younger brother, Kamien. The king said, "Kamien, huh? You'll never be able to kill me. After all, your woman became mine, but I will not let you disrespect me. So, I will kill you." As the King unsheathed his sword, he ran towards his brother. Kamien smirked as his brother came close and dodged the blade.

As he did, the king came back to attack, but when he did, Kamien knocked the sword out of Cain's hand. After that, he grabbed his brother's face and said, "You were right. I was weak back then, but the difference now and back then is that you will not be able to stop me. Allow me to demonstrate." As Kamien's eyes glowed red, Cain screamed as his face and body started to disintegrate. The Queen screamed as the citizens watched in horror. After Kamien did that, he turned his attention to Prince Kirishima. Queen Mya stood in front of her son. Kirishima said, "Mom, what are you doing?" The Queen sighed and said, "Protecting the most important man in my life. Eijiro, you will be a better man and king than your father. Be strong and manly. I love you." She charged towards Kamien. Kamien sighed and said, "Farwell, my princess." When he caught her, he disintegrated her as well. Kirishima screamed, "Mom!!! No!!!" Kirishima fell to his knees. Kamien stood over his nephew and said, "This isn't your fault, but you are your father's son. So, until you can find someone to love you as you are...you will be forever...a beast."

After that, the kingdom plunged into darkness. As he was ashamed of the monster-like form, the prince concealed himself in his room with a magic mirror that could show him places in the outside world. The enchanted curse would only be broken if he could find someone to love him as himself. The Prince was given a glowing dragon scale that will stop glowing if he can or can not defeat the curse. As years passed, the prince started to lose faith. For who could ever love a beast?

In a village far off, lived a sweet little town filled with joy and busyness. A young melanin woman named Sasha was walking through the marketplace with a basket. She said, "Good morning, baker." The humble baker named Taishiro Toyomitsu said, "Hello young Sasha. You are more beautiful than newly baked croissants." Sasha smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir. Is it OK if I buy sweet bread for my baby brother, Cairo?" Taishiro said, "Oh sweetheart, you don't have to pay. Here, it's on the house since you did get those ingredients from the mountains." Sasha said, "But sir...." Taishiro said, "Don't argue. Have a good day, sweetheart." Sasha giggled and said, "See ya later!"