Rikido Sato x Black Reader: The Date

Saturday morning

Dahila was thinking about how flustered both her and Sato were when they planned for today. Dahila got up and started to take out her clothes to walk around in her house. Dahila said "Well, before I get dolled up, I might as well clean myself up and chill out for a minute." Then, as she got in her shower, she said "Alexa, play "Simple Things remix by Miguel."

In the shower, Dahila was singing her lungs out. On one lyric, she screamed out "I just want yoooou. Oh you darling, oh I want you!" As she got done showering, she decided to do a honey-mango detox mask for her face. Dahila said "Okay, wait for 15 minutes and then wash off. Well, that gives me enough time to call Ambyr and to figure out what I'm going to wear on this date. As she picked her phone and called Ambyr, she saw a picture of her mom and said "Well mom, maybe this one will make you happy. I wish you could have met him."

Troublemaker🤩😡: Wassup Jay

Crazy Bestfriend 🤪 😜: Hey bestie. What are you up to?

Troublemaker🤩😡: Dealing with these idiots. Talking about they tired of working.

Crazy Bestfriend🤪😜: I know right. One of my workers was like that. Then, got mad because a Pro-hero scolded her on raising her kid.

Troublemaker 🤩😡: Please tell you ain't Talking about that one worker who left her child home alone, are you?

Crazy Bestfriend🤪😜: Yes. She was about to get fired. But, I told her if she puts that child's life in danger like that again, I will report her and let that child be with me.

Troublemaker🤩😡: Damn best friend. You trying to be superwoman.

Crazy Bestfriend🤪😜: You damn right. I don't like when people put a kid's life in danger for selfish reasons. Anyway, I need to find a good date outfit for my date tonight.

Troublemaker🤩😡: Oooh!! Not you being grown.😏

Crazy Bestfriend🤪😜: Whatever girl. Feel like hitting up the mall?

Troublemaker🤩😡: Sure. As long as you paying.

Crazy Bestfriend🤪😜: Yeah, for food. But you paying for your own clothes.

Troublemaker🤩😡: Alright. I will be there in 15 minutes

Crazy Bestfriend 🤪 😜: Alright girl.

So, after that Dahila went to choose a outfit to go to the mall in.

Outfit 1

Or

Outfit 2