BNHA Denki Kaminari x Chubby! Black OC: Operation Blackout

[In this story, Kaminari is in his 20s. He's a bit more mature but he still has his silly side.]

In Musutafu, Cellophane, Dynamight, Red Riot, and Chargebolt were looking around for an escaped villian named Kaito.

Kanto Kaito:
Quirk: Rock Manipulation
Which consists of any material made of rock-like materials can bend to his wim. He uses it as an attack and defense.

Dynamight said "Where is that damn villian! When we find him, I'm going to kill him!!" Cellophane said "Calm down, Bakugou. He couldn't have gotten far with the wound he got from your explosion, not to mention Kaminari put a tracker on him." Red Riot said "Yeah!! No way he's getting far." Chargebolt was searching with his tracking device and saw the street he was on and said "Oh shit!" Dynamight said "What now, Sparky?! Did you lose the target, because if you did I will blast you all the way to hell!!!" Chargebolt threw the device at Cellophane and said "You guys keep tracking, I'll get a head start." As he jumped from roof to roof.

Meanwhile on Natsumi Street

In a house with a Koi pond in the backyard.

A young melanin woman was in her kitchen making her signature cheeseburgers with fries

A young melanin woman was in her kitchen making her signature cheeseburgers with fries. She turned on her music and played "Kiss me more" By Doja Cat and SZA

While she was cooking her fries in her air fryer, she heard thunder. She said "Oh hell. Good thing I had already fried the burgers on the stove. Now all there is to do now is to let these babies fry in the air fryer."

Meanwhile

Kaminari was jumping from roof to roof. Then, he looked down at the street and said "Hmmm. Wonder what she's cooking tonight?" As he saw the young woman through her window. Then, he looks up and sees Kaito and then calls for backup. Chargebolt jumps to the roof Kaito's on and said "You know you're not walking away from this." Kaito said "Why walk? When I can wait?" Kaminari looked confused and next thing you know it started to rain. Everybody had gotten there and said "Alright, come slowly or get dealt with." Kaito said "Nice notion. But how about this for my answer!" He started a big tremor under the whole city block.

Back in the woman's place

The woman said "These fries are going to be so..... Woah! Woah! What the fuck!!! How the-e-e-e helllllll is there any tremors right now!!!!!!" The woman then fell to the ground scared and angry. So, she tried to pull herself up by holding on the her countertop. She starts getting up and said "This better be a natural thing, because if it is because of them Pro-heroes, I'm going to set it off!!"

Back on the rooftop

Bakugou ran straight towards the man and used his Howitzer attack to stop him from shaking the entire block into rocks. But Kaito used a whole wall of rocks to shield himself and stopped the tremor and then chuckled and said "Was that supposed to hurt me?" Bakugou said "Bastard!" Sero came around and wrapped up Kaito, as he wrapped him Kaito used some of his rocks to attack and cut Sero from the back. Kaminari saw the rocks and pushed Sero out of the way.