Assassination Classroom Nagisa x Black OC Part 2 👊🏾🗡❤

On the highway, Nagisa kept speeding and started to call Mr. Karasuma. Karasuma answered and said "Karasuma speaking." Nagisa said "Mr. Karasuma! Teyana's in danger! Mr. Takaoka has Infiltrated my house!" Karasuma got angry and said "I'm on my way!" Karasuma jumped into his car and pulled up on his GPS Nagisa's address. Karasuma thought "Why? What do want from me now, Takaoka? Why my daughter?" Karasuma stopped in his thoughts and remembered what he said.

Memory of their last meeting

Karasuma was afraid for Nagisa's life as he fought Takaoka on the rooftop. After defeating him, he whispered to Karasuma, "Better keep what you love safe, because one day I will take one thing you love away from you and we'll see whose the strongest and best assassin." As he passed out.

Memory over

Karasuma sped even faster and thought "Teyana! If he's hurt you even more, I might not be able to hold myself back from killing him." Nagisa kept calling Mr. Karasuma name through the phone. He said "Nagisa, make sure you get there. I will be there and we are going to end this!" Nagisa said while his bloodlust aura grew "Yes sir."

Meanwhile at the house

Teyana stood in front and said "I should've known. You always want to be the best and you train kids until you break them mentally and physically. And you would use any tactic, especially abuse. And when they would want to speak up, you would scare them into silence! You make me sick!" Takaoka smiled and said "Well, you're right. I did what I had to do to become stronger, like your father. When he taught those kids in E-class, he was being too soft. If it was me, they would have been killers from the beginning." Teyana breathe out and said as she smirked "Oh I see. You're still bent because my father is better than you at everything. You had to beat, claw, and bully your way to the top, only to get beat by my father and Nagisa, twice. You're just bitter. Maggots like you don't deserve praise and that why you never did." Takaoka smiled and laughed and said "Yeah, you're right. But now that you're here and almost immobilized. You will be my first target and I can't wait to see your father's face filled with pain, anguish and failure!" As he charged at, she able move away quickly. Takaoka smiled and said "That's right. Run. I love women who give good chase."

As Nagisa got near his house, two men stood front his car. He saw as he came closer, that those were the two who raped Teyana. Nagisa sped up. As he did, both men jumped out the way. Nagisa smirked evily and said "Cowards! Hold On Teyana. I'm coming!

Meanwhile on Karasuma's end.
Karasuma was dashing and got around the corner, but as soon as he turned the corner. A small band of men just came out shooting. Karasuma ducked down while still driving and said "Damn! They knew I was coming!" So, he slowed down and stopped his car. The leader of the shooters said "Hold on! Cease fire!" Karasuma jumped out and opened fire and shot down five of them. Two of them said "Shoot him!" When they shot his direction, he was gone. They started looking around, then they both were in a chokehole. And they passed out, one was shot in the shoulder and started to crawl away, but Karasuma stepped on his back. Karasuma took out his knife and cut the man's cheek and asked "Where is Takaoka and what does he want with my daughter?"

Back at Nagisa's house

Teyana ran to Nagisa's room and hid under his bed.