BHNA Denki Kaminari x Chubby! Black OC Part 2

In Kaminari's home

Kaminari was sitting on his couch thinking about what that boy said. Amari had said "She cares about everyone and talks to us during our dark times. And if you do like her, make sure you are pure and true about it." Kaminari sighed and said "What's pure enough for her? And what could I do to hurt her?" Kaminari also thinks about what the girls were saying. Her two students named Imani and China said "She's insecure about her weight. She also doesn't like to be grabbed by her waist because some man groped her and some would tease her about her weight." Kaminari got angry about that last thought and went into his kitchen and took one of his chocolate bars and took a big chomp off of the bar. He thought "I wish I could find the man that groped her, I would shock him into a coma. Bastard!" As he slammed his hands on the counter. He walks back over to his couch and starts to remember when he first moved in

Four years ago

Kaminari was carrying some groceries in his house. He tried to get his keys and when he got them in his hand, he dropped some of his groceries. Kaminari shouted "Damn it! All this stuff! I should have gotten a cart from the store." He went to pick up some of his groceries, but when he tried to pick up some ground beef for his cheeseburgers, he saw another hand who picked it up and heard someone say "Here. It looked like you needed help. Do you?" Kaminari looked up and saw a beautiful melanin woman with kinky, curly hair. Kaminari said "Yeah. I thought I could carry it all." The woman said "Haven't your parents taught you, you can't do everything by yourself?" Kaminari laughed nervously and scratched his head and said "Well yeah, but I'm a Pro-hero and we are supposed to...." Kaminari realizes what he said and thought "Oh shit! She might be one of those fans of mine or probably an undercover reporter!" The woman saw the nervous look on his face and said "If you think I'm going to tell people that Chargebolt lives in this neighborhood, you are sadly mistaken." As Kaminari was about to say anything, he heard what the young woman said and asked "So, you're not going to tell the whole neighborhood or any reporters that I live in this neighborhood?" The woman said "No. And why the hell would I? Every hero needs down time and if you think you're going to get any peace with Paparazzi all around, you've got another thing coming. Besides, I hate the Paparazzi. So, your secret is safe with me." Kaminari sighed and said "Thanks. Hey, do you live around here?" The woman said "Yeah. I live three houses down from you on the right." Kaminari looks left. The woman laughed and said "Wrong way, silly." As she turns him to the right. Then, he see a small black house with a purple Azaleas growing in the front yard.

Kaminari said "Wow! Your house is beautiful." The woman said "Thanks." As she gets a couple of his groceries, she asked "So, do you think you can get your keys now?" Kaminari said "Yes. I will unlock the door now." The woman thinks "This guy is goofy, but he is so cute. He probably got a girl, so I won't pry or flirt." As they enter his house, the woman said "Wow! Nice, but when are you going to paint the walls, get carpets or floor, and get furniture for both your living room and kitchen?" Kaminari said "Well, since I'm a Pro, I really don't have time to do all that. But, I have been..." He heard a lot of typing and he looked over to the young woman and asked "Uh. What are you doing?" The woman put her phone to her ear and ignored Kaminari for a minute. Kaminari thought "Wow. That was a little rude." As she got off the phone, she went over to Kaminari and asked "What color would you want your walls to be? And what type of furniture would you like?" Kaminari looked dumbfounded and then said "Uh, I really like Yellow and black. And it would be nice if I could have someone paint lightning storms on the walls in the living room. And I would like soft and comfortable furniture like a beanbag chair, a fluffy couch that's black and two recliners that are yellow. But why?" The woman said "Because everything you said will be in your house in month. So you need to stay with one of your friends so they can get that done." Kaminari asked "Who exactly did you call?" The woman said "Oh. The people who helped me move in my house in a month. And you need to call some people to get you a bed for your bedroom." In month, the people came and got his living room and kitchen set.