Kageyama x black OC: Daichi's little sister

In practice, Daichi and Sugawara were asking coach about the next team they will be going against.

Daichi said to everyone "Alright, we are going up against Aoba Johsai." Hinata said "We'll be going against the great king again!" Kageyama's face turned into a scowl. Daichi said "Alright, let's start to get ready." They practiced until 7 at night. When Kageyama served to Hinata, it went out of bounds. Kageyama said "I'll go and get it." When he went outside, he grabbed the ball and thought "Damn it! Going up against Oikawa is a pain." Before he went back inside, a young black girl who was a little chubby walked past him going into the gym.

" Before he went back inside, a young black girl who was a little chubby walked past him going into the gym

[The dress is dark red in this story. Also, she is a setter. ]

He looked up at her while she peeked in at the boys playing. Kageyama tapped her shoulder and said "Uh hi?" She turned around and screamed and punch him in the nose. She said "No one sneaks up on me, especially not some scary looking pervy setter." The boys all heard the scream. Hinata ran to the door and said "What happened?" Tanaka said "Yeah, we thought we heard..." Tanaka stopped in the middle of the sentence and started laughing and said "What happened?!" Daichi grabbed Tanaka by the head and said "Cut it out! Nothing's that funn...y." Daichi saw a girl and said "Ayame? You were supposed to call me when you got here." Ayame ran to Daichi and said "Big Brother!" As she hugged him. Daichi said "Why didn't you call?" Ayame said "I did. But you wouldn't pick up your phone, so I decided to come and see you and then this perv over here was hovering over me." Kageyama said getting up with a bloody nose "I'm not a perv! And the only reason why I hovered over you because you're short, shrimpy." Ayame had an irk mark on her forehead. Daichi looked at Kageyama's nose and sighed and said to his sister "Yame, just because boys are taller than you, doesn't mean they're perv or going to hurt. This is Kageyama. He's one of my teammates." Ayame's started to feel bad and rushed over to him. Hinata said "Is she going to hit him again?" Tanaka said "If she does, I'm totally going to record it!" Daichi's aura turned dark and Tanaka started sweat and said "Nevermind." Kageyama kept holding his nose and then he saw Ayame in front of him. He said "What! You're going punch me again?" Ayame gave him tissues to put in his nostrils and told him to keep his head back for awhile. She then ask "Is it broke?" Kageyama said "No. It just hurts like hell!" Ayame then get a small ice-bag and puts it near Kageyama's nose. She said "I'm sorry, sometimes guys use to sneak up on and cop a feel. And since most of them would be tall, they would try to pin me against wall." Kageyama face had softened and said "Well, did you tell your brother?" Ayame said "Of course and he has helped me a lot but I don't want to depend upon my brother all the time." Kageyama said "But you seem so strong and I have the bloody nose to prove." Ayame giggles and asked "So, you're Kageyama from Kitagawa First. My brother had said you were a jerk when you first came to the team, but I have a question, why did people use to call you "The King of the court?" Kageyama looked like he was going to hit me and I said "Look, I was just asking dude. Because I thought it was something positive, but if you don't want to talk about you don't have to." Ayame got off the ground and said "Well, whatever. You're not that anymore and I hope I can see you play sometimes." Daichi grabbed his stuff and said "Ayame. Come on." Ayame said "Coming big bro." She waved good-bye and winked at Kageyama. His face went red and Hinata said "Well, looks like Kageyama's got a crush." As Hinata laughed. Kageyama turned around and death gripped his head with a killer look on his face.

Three weeks after that, The team, coach, Takeda, Kiyoko, and Yachi all warmed up to Ayame

Three weeks after that, The team, coach, Takeda, Kiyoko, and Yachi all warmed up to Ayame. Yachi and Ayame always hang together in school and after school. When Ayame would come to practice, Kiyoko would ask Ayame to help her and Yachi with preparation for their upcoming game. The boys would come around Ayame too. Nishnoya would always flirt with her, Hinata would ask her about Volleyball, she would giggle when Tanaka would get punished by her brother, she would kind of get scared of Asahi, Tsukishima, and Tadashi, with Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita, she would always be neutral with them and make fun of Tanaka. But with Kageyama, she would always glow and help him practice his setting. Kageyama came to sit next to Ayame and said "So, are you going to hit me again?" As he chuckle. Ayame said "No! But if you tease me again I will." Kageyama smirked and scoot closer to her and said "What are you going to do this time?" Ayame started squealing and smiling and said "N-Nothing! Shut up! Just win your game, jerk!" Kageyama smirked and asked "Are you blushing? Don't tell me you like me?" Ayame said "No way! You're crazy! Leave me alone!" She ran out of the gym and Kageyama ran after her. Kageyama said "Wait! Ayame! Come back!" Ayame said "I'm fine! I just need to cool off." She then hid behind the school and she thought "What the hell is wrong with me? He sits close to me all the time and now I start acting like a blushing white girl! It's not like I like him. Do I? Argh!! Baka Kageyama! I want to kiss him and punch him at the same time!" Little did she know, Kageyama was around corner and when she came from behind the school. He stood there over her and said "Well, why don't you do it?" She stood up straight and said "Fine!" She grabbed him by his collar and kissed him roughly. Kageyama kissed her back. Ayame and Kageyama broke away from the kiss. Ayame said "Maybe I do love you." As she turned her head away from Kageyama. Kageyama smirked and chuckled. As he turned her head towards him, he said "I love you too, princess." As he kisses her passionately.

Bonus: Daichi walked around the school to look for Kageyama and Ayame. He saw them kissing by the school. He cleared his throat and said "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." As he looked at them with killer intent.