Kenichi: The Mightiest Discipline. Takedea x Black Street fighter OC

[This is an anime that was made in the early 2000s. So if you'd never heard of it, look it up. It is really good 👍🏾]

[In this story, the character will be the lost daughter of Shio Sakaki]

In Ryozanpaku, Kenichi and Miu were training. Kenichi was working on his defense. Miu said "You have to keep your guard up until you find the perfect place to hit me!" Kenichi said "I know.. It's just hard with you moving around so much." Miu said "I don't want to hear excuses. Come on!" She threw the first punch. Kenichi blocked it but didn't see the second punch that got him in the gut. Akisame said "Ah. What a great day." Apachai said "Apa! Maybe Honka will come over today!" Sakaki said "Yeah, it is nice. Nice to have a bottle of sake!" As he raised up a bottle, a voice said "Mom said you were always a gluten for Sake." Apachai, Akisame, and Sakaki looked towards the Ryozanpaku gates and saw a young melanin girl who had a hoodie on her head.

" Apachai, Akisame, and Sakaki looked towards the Ryozanpaku gates and saw a young melanin girl who had a hoodie on her head

[This is the outfit she's wearing and how her hair is styled

[This is the outfit she's wearing and how her hair is styled. And street fighters fight in outfits like this. P.S. :Sake is like white rice wine.]

Akisame said "Well hello young lady, may we help you with something?" The young girl said "Yeah! The name's Iris Williams and my mother said that a man name Shio Sakaki is here and I ain't leaving until I find him!" Sakaki walks outside and asked Akisame "Hey! What's going on?" Akisame said "Oh, well this young woman was looking for you and her mother informed her that she would find you here." Sakaki said "Oh? Is that right?" Sakaki turned his gaze to the girl and asked "Hey kid, I ain't looking for another discipline, not even if you tell me your mother's name." Iris looked down and said "Oh really? Not even if I told my mother's name is Vixen. The best street fighter in America." Sakaki dropped his bottle of sake and said "You're kidding?" Iris said "No I'm not." Sakaki saw the young woman's face after she took off the hood and took off running. Iris ran behind him and said "Hey! Get back here!" Apachai screamed "Apa! Apa!" Akisame said "Well this seems eventful." As they ran through every room, they ended up running to the room where Miu and Kenichi were training. Kenichi said "Hey! Wait! It sounds like...." he was cut by Sakaki running over Kenichi and a young woman jump over Kenichi and lands on her feet in front of Sakaki.