Modern Day Kurapika x Black OC

In this story, Kurapika will be in college in his junior year. He is known as a "College hottie," "Preppy Boy," and "Prince Charming." But, he harbors a quite unsavory side that he likes to keep to himself. That is, until one day...

Oh, P.S. This college is none other than S.C. State.

Three girls were coming from their dormitories talking about boys; they would Smash or Pass. The girls' names are Monique, Kyla, and their sweet, kind, hyperactive friend, Sula (African name, meaning "Good-natured"). Monique said, "Girl, that boy, Jamel. I would let him slide in or on me anytime." Kyla said, "Girl, bye, forget Jamel. That new boy, Chris, is finer than wine. With them, cleaned, pretty white teeth and chestnut skin tone." The girls turn their attention to Sula and ask her, "What about you, Sula? What guy gets you hot and bothered?" Sula had her earphones in her ears listening to "Number One" from Bleach.

Monique said, "Oh boy, she's stuck in anime mode." Kyla said, "Hold on, girl. I got it." Kyla pinched Sula's cheek and said, "Awww, look at these dumpling cheeks." Sula glared at Kyla. Kyla shivered and said, "Remind me again, why the hell do we call her kind and sweet when her damn glare could kill millions?" Monique said, "You know why, because she is still a virgin, pure to the core, and is the most patient person out of all of us." Kyla said, "Yeah, but she still can throw hands tougher than any male and got a bit of an anger issue." Monique said, "I know, that's why you got that knot on the back of your head." Kyla said, "She could have been kinder."

Note: Did I say Sula was good-natured? She is!! For real, but she just stands her ground whenever she feels threatened or tried. Anyway, back to the story.

When they got to the cafeteria, the girls asked Sula the same question about what boy she would Smash. Sula said, "Not focused on that, just trying to get this degree and open my shop as soon as I get enough money to buy a building of my own." Kyla said, "Dang girl, wish I was that ambitious but come on girl, you at least want to have your ankles knocked loose once?" Sula said, "No. Besides, no guys want a goodie-two-shoes girl like me, right, Kyla?" As Sula got up and walked away from the group, she accidentally bumped into a young man with a casual blue and yellow suit. Sula said, "Jeez, who in the.... she looked up and saw the person in question. Sula said, "Oh, I'm so sorry. I just... The guy said, "It's fine; you didn't cause me any harm. I'm sorry for running into you." After he said that, a couple of guys said, "Hey Sula, why don't you come and help me with some homework, and maybe we can get something done if you catch my drift." Sula said, "Not really. Besides, I don't tutor assholes or fuckboys."

One of the guys grabbed her shoulder and said, "Care to repeat that, sweetheart?" Monique and Kyla walked up and said, "She said, f**k off! Unless you want to get your a** beat." Sula said, "Girls, it's cool." Kurapika started to walk up. One of the guys named Brandon said, "And what the hell you're going to do, prissy boy?" Sula flipped the dude that had his hand on her shoulder and flipped him on his back and stepped on his chest. Sula said, "Unless you want me to humiliate you and your boys in front of everyone in this cafeteria, you tell them to leave my girls and that guy alone. Do you understand?" The boy who's on the ground, the name is Kyle, and he said, "Yeah." As their leader got up, they all walked away. Monique asked, "Sula, you okay?" Sula said, "Yeah, what about y'all?"

Kyla said, "They know better than to try me." Sula then walked over to the guy. She asked, "Did they hurt you?" As she tried to rub his face, he grabbed her hand. He said, "No, I'm fine. Please don't touch...wait, I'm..." Monique zoomed in front of Sula and said, "I don't know who you think you are but when someone asks if you are okay, you are supposed to say "Yes I'm fine" But you want to... Sula said, "It's OK. Let's go." As the girls were leaving, the guy said, "Forgive me, my name is Kurapika." Sula said, "It's fine. Just don't step into an argument like that. You could've gotten hurt, and I don't want to be responsible for it. Have a good day, Kurapika."