JJBA Okuyasu Nijimura x Reader

In Morioh

There has been talking people having some type power or alter ego. These things are called Stands. Oh? Are you wondering why I know this? Well, my name is Nala and I am stand user that just moved here from America.

After Dio died, some of the people who served him either died from his flesh bud or turned into monsters. I had a family member that served him and she was only 20 and died. So, with this stand I promise to protect others from people who use their stands for evil purposes. But..... before that, I need to survive high school

Monday morning

My mom had already enrolled me into Morioh High school. She said "This school is the best!" I thought "Yeah, sure. We'll see what the others say when they see me." As I walk up to the school, I hear someone say quietly "Who's that?" Another said "Must be the transfer student from America." Some snobby girl said "She looks so stupid." Another said "Maybe she should go back to her own country." Someone said "I bet she can't speak a thing of Japanese." Nala said "多分あなたは私が知っていることについて口を閉ざすべきです、あなたは培養されていない豚です。(Maybe you should shut your mouth about what I know, you are an uncultured pig.) Everyone gasped and shouted except three guys. One of the guys said "Well, she's right. None of you had the right to pick on her." As Nala turned around, she saw three guys standing behind her. Nala thought "Well that sure was nice. But who are these.... Wait! They have stands." One of the guys said "Hey, sorry about that. Some people are really stupid down here. Oh, my name is Josuke Higashikata." Another guy said "My name's Kochi Hirose." And another guy said "My name's Oku...." Wow! You're really beautiful." Nala asked "You really think so?" As she looked away flustered. The dude was blushing and then passed out with a bloody nose. Nala said "Ah! Is he okay?!" Josuke said "Yeah, he's fine. Just an idiot. His name is Okuyasu Nijimura." Nala smiled and said "It's nice to meet you all."

As she walked away, Koichi said "Wow! She is really nice

As she walked away, Koichi said "Wow! She is really nice." Josuke said "Yeah. But I don't know she seems like she's different." Koichi laughed and said "Well, she is from a different country." Josuke said "Yeah. You're right." Koichi asked "Now...what are we going to do about Okuyasu?" Josuke said "I can always kick him in his face." Koichi said "Josuke!" Josuke said "Alright, alright. Hey Okuyasu! Okuyasu?!" As he was still passed out. Josuke growled and shouted "Okuyasu, you bastard! Get up!" As he kicked Okuyasu in the stomach. Okuyasu groaned in pain and got up and said "Hey Josuke! What the hell was that for?" Josuke said "Instead of fantasizing about her, talk to her! You moron!" Okuyasu said "Huh, yeah! You're right!"

After school

Nala thought "Well, today could have been better. But at least, I made a couple of friends. Like those three boys, that girl who goes with Koichi, and that Hazamada guy. I'm glad I haven't run into dangers stand users." As she kept walking, Okuyasu was running up to her. Okuyasu said "Hey! Nala. Wait up!" Nala stopped and looked back. Okuyasu started breathing hard from the running. Nala said "Oh, you're one of guys that was defending me. Thanks.
....um.." Okuyasu said "Yeah. My name is Okuyasu Nijimura. Sorry about my behavior today." Nala said "Oh, it's alright. Besides, it was cute." Okuyasu started to blush. Nala asked "Hey, since you are here, feel like walking me home?" Okuyasu said "Of course!" As he offered his arm for her to hold. Koichi and Josuke watch from a distance. Josuke asked Koichi "Do you think she will date him?" Koichi said "Don't know. Besides, they just met." As Nala and Okuyasu kept walking, Nala accidentally walked into someone. As soon as Nala was about to ask if they were alright, Okuyasu saw a stand running at Nala. As he did, he used his stand and swiped near Nala. As Nala got close to Okuyasu, he picked her up and said "Hold on!" As they ran.