19~|| Alive||

Author's pov

Duryodhana woke up for the second time that day hearing the melodious sound of bangles. He looked for the source of the sound and found his wife standing in front of the mirror getting ready for the day.

He sat on the bed and started observing her actions with keen eyes. Her extraordinarily beautiful eyes were carefully lined with kohl and her lips were painted in red like a rosebud. Her long black hair was left open and it swayed as she moved in front of the table. Droplets of water falling from the tip of her hair making her blouse slightly wet. She looked no less than a nymph.

She bit her red lips as she narrowed her eyes, trying to concentrate on wearing her earrings. Seeing her biting her lips increased his desire for her. She was making it more hard for him to control his rising desire for her. If it wasn't for the fact that he wanted her heart and soul along with her body, then he would have definetly claimed her long before.

He got up from the bed and walked towards her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her towards him. A gasp escaped her mouth at the sudden movement. She looked on the mirror and saw the reflection of her husband making her relax. Her back completely pressed against his front making goosebumps appear on her skin. He smirked seeing the effect he had on her.

His eyes locked her's through the mirror making her breath hitch. Her eyes twinkling with unknown emotion. He gently moved her hair away from her bare back to one side and placed a soft kiss there. He continued peppering kisses on her neck making soft moans to escape her parted lips. Her soft moans were like a song to his ears.

He twriled her around and crashed his rough lips into her soft petal like ones. The kiss was passionate and gentle. She found herself melting in it. Her hands automaticly made their way towards his hair. A throaty moan escaped his lips when she tugged his hair slightly as he deepened the kiss. Feeling out of breath they broke the kiss with a small smile adorning their lips.

He caressed her cheeks slightly before planting a kiss on her red cheeks. He moved towards the dressing table and picked up her mangalsutra and tied it on her neck. He opened the sindor box and took a pinch of sindoor from it and filled her partion with it. She closed her eyes savouring the moment. 

He enjoyed her reaction to his touches. Her responce gave him an immence satisfication. He loved the feeling of her heart beat against his chest. It makes him want to devor her in his love.

"You look breathtaking Nandha." He said planting a kiss on her forehead.

Nandha looked down blushing not knowing what to say. He was the first man who had touch her. Made her feel things which she had never experienced before. 

"Look at me Nandha. I like it when you look into my eyes when we converse. I want your eyes on me and me alone when we are together." He said lifting her chin with his fingers.

Slowly Nandha lifted her eyes and looked at his eyes, blushing heavily. He kissed her forehead again but this time let his lips linger there a few minutes before pulling back.

"I will freshen up and come. Then we can both go down and have our breakfast together." He mumbled before leaving her.

With one last look at her crimson face he turned and left the chamber with a smile playing on his lips. As soon as he left, she kept her hands on her chest and started breathing heavily trying to calm her racing heart.

~*~

Few Days Later

These few days have been a bliss for Nandha. Duryodhana had been loving and pampering in such a way that she never felt a bit of sadness. He was always with her and had helped in being familier with the place. He was sweet and caring towards her. Not even once he mistreated her.