7~|| Krishna ||

"Come with me

"Come with me. I want to introduce you all to my Bhrata Krishna." Subhadhra said as she dragged Aadrika to her bhrata's chamber. Alaknandha and Dushala followed the girls.

"Krishna" Aadrika whisphered. His name brought a smile on her face. It gave her an positive energy.

They soon entered the guest chamber near Subhadhra's room. The room itself brought a positive energy in them. The sound of flute reached their earsmaking them stop in their tracks. Their eyes went to a man sitting on a swing bed near the balcony of the chamber. They slowly lost themselves in the tune forgetting their surrounding.

 They slowly lost themselves in the tune forgetting their surrounding

They looked at the man carefully. He had his eyes closed while playing the flute. He had an divine smile on his face. The smile added more beauty to his already handsome face. He had perfect jaws. He wore a crown that was adorned with peacock feathers. They felt an unknown tuck in their heart at the sound of the flute.

Hearing the sound of anklets Krishna stopped playing the flute. He opened his eyes and looked at the four girls in front of him. They girls looked dissapointed when he stopped playing. They out of the trance and looked at krishna who had a playful smile on his face.

"Pranipaat bhrata"

"Pranipaat bhadhra"

The other three girls stood behind subhadhra with awkward smiles.

"What is reason of your sudden arrival Bhadhr?" Krishna asked even though he knew the answer.

"Bhrata I am here to introduce you to my sakhis from Amernath. This is Alaknandha" She said pointing at Alaknandha. Krishna looked at her and smiled nodding his head in acknowledgement. "And this is Aadrika." pointing at Aadika. Krishna looked at with a sweet smile that made her knees go weak.