9~|| Murderer ||

Alaknandha ran out of the room only to bump into her bhabhi brinda

"Sorry bhabhi. Are you alright? Did I hurt you?" Alaknandha said rubbing her forehead.

"No don't apologize. The mistake is mine too. I didn't see you coming. I was in a hurry. And I am perfectly fine nandha." Brinda said trying to steady the plate of ornaments in her hand.

"Give it to me bhabhi I will keep it in your room. You should rest now." Alaknandha said trying to take the plate from her hand.

"People why can't you understand I am pregnant not sick. I am tired of resting Nandha." Brinda pouted.

"Ok fine. But if bhratashree see's you working then you know what will happen right? Please take rest bhabhi. I want a healthy niece or nephew." Alaknandha asked.

"Ok fine. I will go and rest. Happy?" Brinda said handing her the plate.

"Very happy. Please call me if you need anything." Nandha said making Brinda nod at her.

"Keep this plate in Dushala's room." Brinda instructed.

"Ok I will keep it there now you will go and rest." Nandha said with a smile.

Sighing Brinda walked back to her room. Both brother and sisters are same she thought as she walked back to her room. Since they came to know about her pregnancy they had not allowed her to even lift a pillow. A part of her was irritated because of their overprotectiveness but the other part of her was happy seeing their love and care.

****

"Dushala where should I keep this ornament?" Nandha asked.

Dushala looked at Nandha and ponted her hand towards the table at the cornor of her room.

"Keep it there."

Nandha kept the plate there and looked at Dushala who had a frown on her face.

"What happened Dushala? Why are you looking dull?" Nandha asked narrowing her eyes. Suddenly Dushala's face brightened as she looked at Nandha.

"You are my best friend right. Can you do a small favour?" Dushala asked with a wide smile.

"What do you want me to do?" Alaknandha asked sighing.

"You are the best Nandha." Dushala said hugging Nandha.

"Ok ok I know I am the but tell me what you want me to do?" Nandha said breaking the hug.

"You know Angraj Karna right my bhratashree's best friend?" Dushala asked. Alaknandha nodded her head in responce. How can she forget him?

"He has brought sweet from maghadesh for me. They are my favourate. Being the bride I am not allowed to get out of the room so can you go and bring those sweet for me." Dushala asked.