11~|| Obsession Or Love ||

3 months later

3 months later

Hastinapur

A daasi hurriedly ran towards Gandhar raj's chamber. She was breathing heavily as she waited for his permission to enter the chamber. As soon as the permission was granted she without wasting a second entered the chamber.

"What do you want? Why are you disturbing me at this hour of night?" Shakuni asked looking at the panting daasi.

"Pardon me Gandhar raj but ........ this is really........ important.......Yuvraj Duryodhana ..... he....." She said breathing heavily.

"What happened to him? Speak properly daasi." He asked getting up.

"I don't know how to explain it is rajkumar dussasan has said that you need to Yuvraj's room right now." She said looking down.

"Go and call Angraj and tell him to come to Duryodhana's room immediately." He said moving out of the room. The daasi nodded her head.

Shakuni entered Duryodhana's chamber. He looked at the room with wide eyes. The lamps and Vases in the room were completly shattered. The whole room was a mess.

Durodhana stood in the middle of the room breaking things

Durodhana stood in the middle of the room breaking things. He had a frustrated look on his face. Shakuni moved towards Dussasan who was silently standing there.

"What happened to your brother? Why is behaving like that?" He asked in a small voice only audible for Dussasan to hear.

"Don't know mamashree. He is behaving wierdly for the past few days." He whispered back not taking his eyes off Duryodhana.

Shakuni sighed before moving towards Duryodhana. He walked to him trying his best to avoid the glass pieces that is shattered around.

"Duryodhana mere baacha what happened? Why are you destroying your room like this?" Shakuni said keeping a hand on Duryodhana's shoulder. He immediatly turned around and hugged shakuni.

"I want her mamashree. I want her." Duryodhana said breaking the hug.

"Who are you talking about Duryodhana?" Shakuni asked with confussion clear on his face.