12~|| Alliance ||

Three months later

Three months later

Amernath

"Hail Maharaj a letter has arrived from hastinapur." A soldier said handing it to Ahaan.

"What is it?" Amerandhra asked looking curious.

"Pitashree it is an alliance letter written by Gangaputr Bhishma asking for the hand of Maharaj Amerendra's daughter for his grandson and the current Yuvraj of Hastinapur Dhritarashtra putr, Duryodhana." Ahaan said after reading the letter.

"Well I was thinking to conduct a swayamvar for Aadrika but this alliance seems good for her. We wil fix this-" Amerendra was cut off by Ahaan

"Pitashree this alliance is for Alakanadha not for Aadrika."

"Oh." Well he wasn't expecting that.

"I think we should decline it pitashree because Alaknandha is too small to get married." Ahaan said making Amerendra nod his head.

"Refuse and let Amernath get destroyed?" Jayandhika asked looking at Ahaan with narrowed eyes.

"What are you talking about Jayandhika?" Amerendra asked confussion marrying his face.

"Arya what I meant is if we refuse for this alliance then it will be considered as an insult to Gangaputr Bhishma and Hastinapur. If they wage a war against Amernath, then our common allies will take their side and the rest of the allies are not that strong enough to win over the great army of Hastinapur. If a war comes then we will surely lose." Jayandhika explained.

"But Nandha is just a kid maa." Ahaan argued back.

"She is twenty Ahaan. This is the perfect age for marriage. If not now then when?" Jayandhika asked.

"What you are saying is rigth Jayandhika, but I won't do anything against Alaknandha's wish in this. I have promised Mandhita that I would never force our daughters to get married against their wishes. If she refuses then this alliance will be canceled. If they want to fight then the army of Amernath will fight. I won't let my daughter become a scrapegoat." Amerendhra said making Ahaan smile.

" I will ask her pitashree." Ahaan asked getting up.

"Putra Ahaan you don't have to. I am her mother and it's my duty to talk to her about matters like this." Jayandhika intervined.

"Yes Jayandhika is right Ahaan. She is her mother. Jayandhika you itself talk to her about this." Amerendhra said before Ahaan could say something.

Ahaan sighed frustrated at the turning of the events. He knew his father's decision was final. If his mother is going to talk to Nandha then she will surely make her say yes. If his mother is showing this much interest in Alaknandha's marriage then something is not right. He knew his mother won't do anything without any gain. She is planning something with this marriage.