2~|| A Mother's Love ||

10 years later

10 years later

The sound of the anklets echoed through the palace as the 9 year old princess of Amernath ran. Not too far behind, her jiji who is just an year elder than her came running. Their laughter echoed through the corridor as they ran.

"Alaka slow down."

"No I won't. Come and catch me jiji."

Alaknanda turned the corner only to bump into a woman. The lady turned around and glared at her. It was Jayashree nani, Jayandhika maa's mother. Next to her stood Jayandhika maa no no Maharani. Their lips curled into a nasty snarl. The smile dropped from Alaknandha's face.

 The smile dropped from Alaknandha's face

"Hai Narayan. This bad omen who killed her own mother at birth, you better stay away from me. What are you doing running here and there. Were you going to kill me also." Jayashree asked giving nasty looks to Alaknandha.

"I... um....sorry." Alaka stammered tears gathered in her eyes.

"O Narayan, look Jayandhika she is stammering. Don't you know how to speak properly. You are not even pretty who will marry now that you stammer. Huh." Alaknandha looked down, tears freely falling from face.

"Don't you have manner. Go to the kitchen and do something useful instead of always running here and there. You bitch be at your place." Jayandhika said as she raised her hand to slap Alaknandha.Her hand was stopped by Mandhita behind her stood Aadrika. It was clear that Aadrika was the one who called Mandhita.

"Aadrika take Alaknandha to her chamber now." Mandhita said. With one last look at everyone both the girls left. Mandhita left Jayandhika's hand with a jerk.

"What is your problem Jayandhika? Why do you keep hurting her? Just stop it ok. Don't show your dislike towards her. She is a kid Jayandhika. She is small kid like Athulya."

"My problem is that kid who just went from here. She is a bad omen born killing her own mother. You better stay out of my way Mandhita otherwise your fate will be same as Niydhi. She is the product of that bad blood niyadhi. I just hate her."

"Just stop it Jayandhika. Stop it right now. Don't spread your poison. They are just kids. Your hatred is towards Niyadhi not Alaknandha and she is already dead now please stop it beforeI do something both of us will regret." Mandhita said before turning and going.