14~|| Sisters ||

Its been a week since the royal family of hastinapur has arrived in Amernath for the upcoming wedding

Its been a week since the royal family of hastinapur has arrived in Amernath for the upcoming wedding. The whole palace of was bustling with all the guests and relatives who have arrived for the wedding. Representatives from Kingdoms all over the Aryavart has arrived to see the upcoming wedding between the two most powerful kingdoms in Aryavart.

Alaknandha felt nothing but suffercation as the date of her wedding neared. She felt the time was going so fast. She wanted to scream aloud that she didn't want to marry a murderer like him who had showed no remorse in killing his own family members but then the happy faces of her own family flashed before her eyes stopping her. She didn't want to dissapoint them after all the good things they had done to her. She had now become perpetual in faking smiles.

She had been doing her best in avoiding him. She couldn't believe that once fell in love with a monster like him. How much ever she avoided him she could always feel his heated gaze on her. She could feel his gaze following her everywhere she go. Once he had tried to talk to her but before he could say a word her sister-in-law called for her. She took the chance escaping from him. She knew there was no use in avoiding him because soon he will be her husband. The person with whom she is destined to spent the rest of her life with. The merry thought itself made her want to break down crying.

On the other hand Duryodhana felt like the time was slowing down as the date for his wedding neared. His happiness knew no bound as the wedding date neared. After the marriage she will be completly his. The merry thought of her becoming his would bring a wide smile on his lips. He couldn't imagine his life without her in it. He knew what he did with her during her stay there in Hastinapur was not pleasent but that day his anger took the best of him. He knew he had done bad by hurting her. He regret everything he did to her that day.

But to his dimay she was busy ignoring him. From the time he arrived in Amernath his eyes always followed her. She looked so beautiful like goddness that a part of him wanted to take her away from the eyes of all the men present there and lock her up in his chamber. If he said that he is not hurt by her ignorance then it would be a big lie. He wanted everything thing between them to be normal like before the time she got to know about the crime he had done. He knew he will have to work hard to make her to fall in love with him and what is suprising is he is willing to do it.

He despiratly wanted to speak to her. He wanted to apologise to her for they way he manhandled her. Her teary eyes haunted his sleep since the day day she left from hastinapur. He regret doing it. Once he tried to talk to her but unfortunalty her sister-in-law called her not giving him a chance to speak. He didn't want to be the reason of her sadness. He wanted the reason to be the reason for her smiles. He will do everything in his power to make her fall for him even if that means changing for her.

*****

The whole hall was decorated with various flowers. The whole chamber was filled with the sounds of laughter. Alaknandha was sitting in the middle of beautifully decorated hall. She was wearing a beautiful while and yellow lehenga. She was wearing ornaments made of pearl. She was looking like a goddness who had arrived from heaven.