18~|| Her New Life ||

Author's pov

Author's pov

"Can I kiss you?" He asked breaking the silence.

He couldn't hold himself from asking her the question. The way she bite her lips make his senses go weak. He had always wanted to kiss her again from the day once he tasted again. Only he know how much he control himself when he sees her.

As for Nandha, her face flushed red at his question. She was seeing a completely different person. She neither said yes nor no. She closed her eyes and parted her lips. Taking this as an yes he crashed his rough lips into her soft ones. She felt the kiss different from the one they had before. This one was soft and passionate so different from the one they shared during her stay in Hastinapur, which was rough and dominating.

His one hand trialed down to her waist pulling her more close to him while his other hand caressed her checks. Her small soft body was completely pressed against his bulky one. She felt weird sensation in her tummy as he kissed her. She too started responding to the kiss with the same passion. Her soft ones moving against his rough ones. The kiss soon turned into a heated one.

She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling her more closer to her. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she felt him bit on her lower lips. She parted her lips letting his tongue enter her mouth. He kissed her, tasting every bit of her mouth making her moan in pleasure. She tasted like honey making him wanting more. She was his new addiction which he never want to let go off.

Soon they pulled apart due to lack of oxygen. Duryodhana started trailing wet kisses on her neck making her legs curl in pleasure. If it wasn't for his hands holding her she would have fallen on floor unable to handle the pleasure she felt as he continued kissing neck. He bit her neck making her moan in pain but soon the pain turned into pleasure as he sucked and kissed on the place.

Duryodhana removed the knott of her blouse making her shiver. He halted in his action and looked at her. Feeling her shiver he understood that she was not ready for it. He didn't want to just force his rights on her. He wanted her to be his willingly, without any hesitation and the most interesting part was he was ready to wait for her. Don't know what magic she had done on him but he had started to care about others feelings and emotions.

Nandha opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion. She didn't understand why he suddenly stopped but a part of her felt happy and relief seeing him stop. She may have allowed him to kiss her but that does not mean that she is ready to take their marriage to next level. 

"I think we should stop here before it gets out of my control." He whispered against her lips.

She nodded her head not knowing what to say. She was too dazzed off to know what was happening around her. The kiss was so strong that it had made her lose her sense. 

"Go and change and then we can sleep. We had a long day today and you need rest." He said.

"Yes aryaa." She obeyed his words without any objection.