13~|| It's A Yes ||

"You can't be serious Jayandhika

"You can't be serious Jayandhika. When did your hatred turned into love for her? I never thought you will change this much child." Jayashree exclaimed once they reached Jayandhika's chamber.

"Love her my foot. Even if the world ends my hatred for her will surely continue. Mata did you really think that I doing her something good? If you did then that is where you are wrong mata." Jayandhika said chuckling.

"Then why are you so intrested in getting Alaknandha married to the yuvraj of such a prosporus Kingdom?" Jayashree asked.

"Mata the answers to all your questions are there in your questions itself." Jayandhika said.

"I didn't understand anything Jayandhika. Can you say it more clearly." Jayashree asked not understanding her daughter's words.

"Mata now only you told that Hastinapur is a rich and prosporus Kingdom. If this marriage happens then Hastinapur will become an alley of Amernath. It will help make Amernath a more powerful kingdom. Our kingdom will become more prosporus both wealth wise and power wise. Then there will no Queen in this aryavart who will be as powerful as I am." Jayandhika said smiling greedly.

"Oh Narayana why didn't I think about it. But what will you do if that girl reject the marriage proporsal. Your priya arya will surely not let his daughter get married aganist her will." Jayashree said looking at Jayandhika.

"Mata do you really think her wish matters. Whether she likes it or not she will marry him. Show her some sweetness and love and she will be in our hands. She is just like Ahaan, she will do anything for her loved ones. All we have to do is just act like loving her then everything will go like we want them." Jayandhika said smiling.

Before Jayashree could say something a daasi entered the chamber making them halt their conversation.

"Sorry to disturb you Maharani but rajkumari Alaknandha is asking permission to enter the chamber." The daasi said fear evident in her voice.

"Let her in." Jayandhika said dismissing the dassi.

"She is here mata." Jayandhika said looking at her mother.

Alaknandha entered the chamber looking nervious. Her heart thudding widely in her chest. She took a deep breath trying to calm herself. She wanted nothing more than to get this over.

"Mata why did you call me?" Nandha asked looking on the floor not daring to look on her face.

"Putri I have a wonderful news for you. But first come and sit here." Jayandhika said as she made Nandha sit.

"What is it mata?" Nandha asked trying to understand the reason for her Mata's sudden change.

"Putri today a marriage proporsal has arrived asking your hand in marriage for the Yuvraj of Hastinapur." Jayandhika said smiling brightly.