10~|| He Is A Monster ||

Alaknandha walked through the corridor with tears freely running down her face

Alaknandha walked through the corridor with tears freely running down her face. Her hands felt weak to wipe her tears. She couldn't belive what she had just heard now. How can he be so cruel enough to kill his own family members. Her heart squeezed in pain as she hought about him. She felt hatred on herself for loving a cruel monster like him.

 She felt hatred on herself for loving a cruel monster like him

Yes, love. She didn't know when it happened or how it happened all she know is she fell for him. She recalled all the beautiful moments they spent together. How he had helped her get back to the palace, how he returned her bangle, his touches, his kisses. She felt disgusted on herself for letting him touch her. She could still feel his touch on her.

He is nothing more than a cruel monster who did not hesitate to burn his family members alive. She wanted to tell all she had heard to someone but something in her did not let her do so. Maybe it was her feelings for him that is stopping her. Her heart felt heavy as she thought more about what she had just heard.

She was walking aimlessly through the empty corridor when a hand yanked her into the an empty chamber. She opened her mouth to scream but was stopped by a hand cover her mouth. She started struggling in an attempt to free herself from the intruder's cluches but that person just tightened his grip over her. She felt the touch familiar. The same touch that sends sparks on her body.

She was harshly thrown on the bed in the middle of the chamber. Her body hit the soft mattress of the bed making her gasp at the sudden force. Even before she could understand what was happening a hand fisted her hair tightly making her whimper in pain. She closed her eyes tightly feeling the pain.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the person who was holding her. Her eyes widened seeing the person in front of her. The one she fell in love with, the same person who broke her heart. The one who killed his own family member, who is non other than Duryodhana. He fisted her soft hair in his hands making her whimper in pain. He brought her face dangerously closer to his face.