6~|| The First Meet ||

Alaknandha walked as her hair fluttere in the air, her clothes clung to her body, her arms tightly wrapped aroung herself

Alaknandha walked as her hair fluttere in the air, her clothes clung to her body, her arms tightly wrapped aroung herself. She stopped as she felt being followed by someone but did not turn around. A sweat dropped from her forehead. Her breathing became uneven. A feeling of uneveness crept through her.

"Who is there? Come before me." She asked

"Don't be a coward. Come face to face instead of following me." She said with a shaky voice. Her eyes searched her surroundings trying to find something.

"Come before me." She screamed.

She turned around at the sound of the rustling of the bushes. Her breathing became uneven. Soon a man stepped out of the bush. He was quite good looking with a well build body. His dress looked quite costly for a commoner. He wore a crown that inticated that he is a royal.

"Who are you mister? Why are you following me?" Alaknandha asked the man in front of her.

"Don't you know who I am?" he frowned looking at her.

"Are you the king of Hastinapur that I should know you." She asked.

"Well I am Duryodhana the eldest son of Maharaj Dhritarashtra and Maharani Gandhari. And most importantly the future King of Hastinapur."

Alaknandha's eyes widened at recognization. He is Dushala's elder brother and the yuvraj of Hastinapur.

"Pranaam Yuvraj Duryodana" She greeted him.

"Pranam devi. Who are you and what are you doing here? He asked her even though her knew who she was.

"I am Alaknandha rajkumari of Amernath. I am rajkumari Dushala's friend." Alaknandha said.

"What are you doing her alone devi?" He asked.

"I....I...was wonder around the palace and lost my way." She stammered. She shut her eyes tightly as she realized what a stupid excuse she had made.

Duryodhana looked at girl in front of him. A small smile spread on his lips at her cute antics. Poor girl doesn't even know to lie properly.

"Come devi I will help you to the palace."

Alaknandha nodded her head looking down.

Duryodhana stealed glances of her without her knowledge. Alaknandha shivered as the cold breeze touched her bare skin.

"Are you ok devi?" Duryodana asked as he saw her uneasiness.

"I am fine yuvaraj." she said shivering a bit.

Duryodhana looked at her shivering figure and understood that she was feeling cold. He gently removed his angavastra and wrapped it around her shivering figure. She looked at him with wide eyes. His fingers unknowingly brushed he hand making goosebumps to arise on her body. She clutched the angavastra tightly around herself.