4~|| Hastinapur ||

Subhadra entered the soon to be bride's room with a huge smile

Subhadra entered the soon to be bride's room with a huge smile. The soon to be bride was lost in her own thoughts that she did not notice the arrival of the yadavkumari.

"Dushala"

"Huh" Dushala said looking up startled. Subhadra giggled looking at her bestfriend.

"Where were you lost? Already started day dreaming about your to be husband" Subhadra teased.

"No...no....its nothing like that." Dushala stammered.

"Really?" Subhadra wriggled her eyebrows looking at Dushala making a blush to appear on her cheeks. Dushala gave her a shy smile.

"Anyway, what is the reason for your this wide creepy smile." Dushala asked as she tried to change the topic.

"Oh yes they will arrive in hastinapur today before the dawn."

"Who?" a confused Dushala asked.

"Aadrika and Alaknandha"

"You are not joking right." Dushala aked with wide eyes.

"Nope they will arrive here in Hastinpur by afternoon."

The girls hugged in excitement.

"Who is coming that made you girls this excited?"a voice asked making the two girls to break their hug.

"Pranipat Bhratashree"

"Pranipat Rajkumar Duryodhana" both the girls greeted.

Duryodhana nodded his head acknowledging it.

"You didn't answer my question." Dushala and Subhadra looked at each other.

"The Alaknandha and Aadrika the rajkumari's of amernath" Subhadra said making Duryodhana nod his head.

"But why are you excited to meet them? They are yuvrani Athulya's sisters right? So they must be here to meet her right?" he asked in confusion

"Bhratashree, they are coming for my wedding. They are my kanyakul friends. We four were bestfriends.We were always together."

"They must be like the Queen of Sindhu after all they are sisters right" He voiced out his thoughts. He clearly remember the behaviour of Queen towards everyone. Arrogant and cruel. He had an instant dislike towards that Queen.

"No Rajkumar Duryodhana, Aadrika and Alaknandha are not like Queen Athulya. They are complete opposite of her. Aadrika is the cool and naughty one while Alaknandha is the sweet and calm one." For the first time Subhadra spoke.

"Yes bhratashree they are nothing like Queen Athulya." Dushala said supporting Subhadra.

Duryodhana looked at them highly amused at the way they supported the Amernath rajkumaris.

"Wait bhratashree I have their pictures with me."

Dushala started searching for the pictures. Soon she found what she was looking for. She handed the pictures to him.