24~|| Disastrous Feelings ||

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Dawn sent shimmering rays over the placid river, bestowing a golden path from the shore to the horizon. The sky has softened to a blue and the clouds are blushed like a new bride. The air is delicate and cool to kiss the skin with moisture. The atmosphere was so refreshing and pleasant. New day came with new hopes and expectations for everyone.

Duryodhana observed the beauty sleeping on his chest with a smile. He still couldn't believe everything that happened these few hours were not just a dream but rather the reality. He couldn't understand how he was able to get her to love him. He was a monster and everyone one was aware of that still she had the courage to love him.

'She was the angel who dared to an devil like him with all the darkness around him.' He thought to himself with a smile.

A few strand of hair fell on her face disturbing her sleep. He slowly brushed the strands of hair from her face. He fingers gently brushing on her cheeks making a smile to appear on her face. His traced his thump over her swollen lips. He still can't believe he had marked her his. Whole of her belongs to him and him alone.

All the doubts he had on her faded away the moment she confessed her feelings for him. How can he even doubt this innocent woman lying on his chest would be capable of doing something like his mamashree has suggested. His Nandha is pure and virtuous. She would never do something which would hurt him.

Her body, her soul and her mind only belongs to him and he will destroy everything that came between him and her. Looking at her delicate figure he vowed silently to protect her from every harm that might befall on her but he forgot he would never be able protect her from his demons.

Nandha woke up with a smile on her lips. Last night was one of the most memorable night in her life.  Yesterday night she submitted her completely to him. Yesterday he not only marked her body but also her soul as his. She couldn't fight the smile that came on her face.

She felt a familiar pair of hands warping themselves around her naked waist pulling her body closer to his. Her brown orbs met his hazel ones which held so much love in them for her. She could feel the warmth of the blush as it crawled up her neck as thought about last night.

"Priyee please don't look at me and blush like that, I might end up making love with you again." Duryodhana whispered huskily making Nandha turn bright red. He chuckled making her bury her face in his chest.

They laid in each other's arms soaking in their wrath of love. A peaceful silence engulfed the couple while each other's hearts spoke.

"Aryaa we should get ready. It is past dawn, if we didn't get up now then we both will be late for breakfast." Nandha whispered lifting her head from his chest.

"Lets be late for one day, Nandha. I don't want to leave this bed nor my beautiful patni today." Duryodhana said pulling Nandha towards himself.

"Aryaa you can be on the bed till you wishes to get up but I have to leave soon. Maaji has asked me to assist her in planning the upcoming function, so I have to leave now." Nandha said trying to push Duryodhana from her.