31~|| Invitation ||

Thank you all for your love and support on the previous chapter

Happy Reading❤️

Author's Pov

"-things are changing here too. After you, now Aadrika is all set to step in for the responsibilities of marriage. I still hadn't come in terms with your wedding and now Aru is also going to leave me. Here it is empty without having any of my sisters here. First it was Athulya then you and now Aru.

It seems like it was just yesterday the three of you were running and giggling around the palace corridor chasing each other. Three little devils who had no care about the outer world has now grown up into beautiful women who are ready to take the flight into the outer world. I hate the change that is taking place but I know this change is necessary.

Oh and before I forget let me tell you the main reason I'm writing this letter. As you know pitashree has started the preparations for Aru's swayamvar, Aru and I think it would be wonderful if you could come and stay here with us for some days. No pressure, Nandha. We know now you a family of your own to look after and we would totally understand if you refuse.

Though we would be glad if you could come. Its been almost five months since you wedding and in this five months not even once have met. Even my daughter has yet to see her Nandha bua. Don't you want to see little Mythili? She has started recognizing people around her recently and I want my daughter to grow up knowing her Nandha bua. Each moment I spent with her remind me of the time when you were a toddler like her.

We are not guilt tripping nor pressurising you, Nandha. Try visiting us. It's just, we miss having our little Rajakumari around. It is not just Mythili, I and Aadrika are missing you. Pitashree too is missing you. I have seen him visiting your chamber at night and cry hugging your old clothes.

He might not have shown his love for you openly Nandha but he did always love you, even more than me. We all are missing our Nandha, the girl who used to spread happiness even during the darkest of days. And most importantly, I don't think we would get another chance like this to get together after Aru's wedding.

If you want I would write a letter to your husband and talk to him regarding your visit to Amernath. I'm sure he wouldn't have any problem with letting you stay in your paternal house for a few days. He loves you and I'm sure he will do anything for your happiness.

Do reply to this letter as soon as possible. We will be eagerly waiting for your response.

Your only brother,

Ahaan."

Nandha wiped the lonely tear that fell from her eyes. She carefully folded the letter and placed it inside her cupboard.