22~|| Seeds of destruction ||

Few days later

Few days later

Nandha was aimlessly walking through the corridor of Hastinapur when an unexpected person came walking from the opposite side to her. Her brother-in-law Nakul was walking her way while reading a parchment. She was about to turn and walk away when she noticed that he has already spotted her.

Nandha was conflicated on whether to walk away or talk to him. Sure Nakul is her brother-in-law but the warning from her husband the other night made her stop from having a conversation with him. She had been successful in avoiding the whole pandavas these few days. Kunti was the only whom she had a proper conversation with other than her, she had no conversation with pandavas.

If she stop and talk to him then it would be like insulting her husband and if she walk away then it would be like disespecting her brother-in-law. After a lot of fights within her own mind she decided to walk away rather than having a conversation with him. Her husband is important for her than anyone in this world now.

"Now you are the one leaving me Nandhu." Nakul said when she was about to walk past him.

Nandha stopped walking hearing his words. She looked at him with shook filled eyes. She felt her heart beatting abnormally as her breathing became heavy. She felt her eyes tearing up as she looked into his brown orbs.

"Nakula" His name left her lips without her own knowledge.

"I came back like I promised you, Nandhu. And now you are the one who is going away from me." He said with a teary smile.

"Nakula" A sob escaped her lips.

Nandha didn't know what was happening, all she knew was that the person whom she was longing to see for the past 10 years. Not caring about anything she threw herself on him.

"You are really here Nakula. You are really here." She sobbed hugging him.

"Yes I am here and now no more tears my bestie. I am back this time to stay forever." He said as he broke the hug. He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

She smiled, "You are right, no more tears from now on. Only happiness. We are meeting each other after 10 years Nakula. Time just flies."

"You are right. The last time I saw you, you were so short with cute chubby cheeks and two plates but now you look so different. You look more beautiful. You are no more chubby and short, You are quite grown up. Now you are no more the rajkumari of Amernath but the yuvrani of Hastinpur." Nakul smile bitterly at the last sentence.

"Not only me but you too have changed Nakula. You are no more a small boy but a grown up man. Time had brought many changes in your facial features. You see even I was unable to recognize you. Even your habits too had changed, You have changed a lot Nakula" She said.

"You are right Nandha, I have changed a lot but my love for you is still the same like before." He said looking into her eyes deeply.

Nandha smiled miunderstanding his love to be that of friendship completely missing the agony in his voice.