30~ || Only Her ||

Guys sorry for updating late but my model exams were going on and I had very less time to write this chapter

Guys sorry for updating late but my model exams were going on and I had very less time to write this chapter. Hope you all understand.

A big thank you for all those who have voted and commented on the previous update. And a big thank you to each and every one of you for waiting patiently for thi update. Love you guys.

HAPPY READING

"When the person you love can't see your love for them beneath the painful things you say when they reject you, remember this: Love is blind."

Author's Pov

"How did you make me fall in love with you? You broke my defenses, and now I'm madly in love with you. I have had a beautiful friendship with you. Now, all I want is more in the area of love and deeper affection. I want to be more than just a friend in you life. I want to spent the rest of my life with you. I want to marry and be your queen. Please accept my love for you, Yuvraaj. Please accept my feelings for you." She confessed her feelings looking deep into his eyes.

Duryodhana looked shocked at her confession. He never really thought of her more than a friend. He did not know what to say. It seems like his thinking and speaking ability has left him. He was completely blank. She has been a good friend for him and their relations was nothing more than friendship.

"I'm married, Bhanu." He whispered, still shocked with her confession.

"I know, Yuvraj and I'm willing to be your second wife. You are a Kshathriya, Yuvaraj. It is nothing new for a kshathriya prince to marry more than one woman. Your late paternal uncle, Yuvaraj Pandu too had two wives. So please don't reject my love because of your marital status." Her eyes held so much hope that it pained him to let her down but he knew it was nescessary.

He would never be able to love her. He was already madly in love with his wife, his Nandha. If he marries Bhanu, he would only end up destroying her life. He would never be able to share his love and life with Bhanu, they were just meant for his Nandha. The marriage would bring her nothing but pain and unhappiness.

"Bhanu, it's not just my maritaI status. I love my wife very much. She is my life and I would never do something that would hurt her, again. We have just started our lives a few months back and I don't want to hurt her by marrying another woman just after four months of our marriage. Please try to understand, Bhanu." He didn't want to kill the little hope his wife had, the hope which is helping her to live.

"Yuvraaj, Alaknandha will understand. It is nothing new for her. Her father, himself had three wives and her mother was his third one. She will understand. She should have known from the time she married you that one day she will have to share you with another. Please don't crush my feelings for her's." Her eyes flashed with envy and hatred for the woman who had his heart. Here she was begging him for a life with him and all he was thinking about was how it will hurt her. She clenching her fist trying to control her emotions.