13

Hey there guys. Brace yourself for a really long chapter.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
  * Dazzline *

Tara and I ended up sleeping at the guest room. She also didn't want to go home for some reason.

  I checked the time.

7:28 am.

Seven twenty eight and Tara and I hadn't gotten up from the bed.

We had taken turns in having our bath but we just came back to bed afterwards.

  Looks like we both have the same thing in mind.

   To skip school.

My phone buzzed and I got a message from Zahra.

   Zahra: babes, where una dey?

Me: I'm somewhere peaceful.

  Zahra: OK oo. Your mama don come. She dey find you and she vex. She dey vex big time.

  Me: thanks buh I honestly don't care.

  Zahra: babes, are you okay?

Me: ✌. I am.

Zahra: are you sure?

Me: ✌.

Zahra: okay. Got to go. I have to be at the assembly.

  Me: you mean homeroom?.

Zahra: babes, na naija be dis. No be homeroom oo. Na assembly we dey call am.

Me: you and this your pidgin ehhn!

Zahra: wetin? Abeg, free me make I dey go. 🙄.

Me: okay naa. Have fun babes.

Zahra: which kind fun be dat? You dis girl, you no go kill me for my mama!!! 😂.

   And with that, she went offline. I smiled. Zahra has a way of making me happy.

  The way the whole mansion seemed quiet and lonely, except for the guards that paced around in the compound every now and then.

I began to wonder if there was actually anyone in the house. If Gabriel was home.

  Cause I know his parents are not home. Because if they were, he wouldn't have thrown such a big party yesternight.

  So maybe there was no body home.

Speaking of which, someone began to bang loudly on the door.

  "Tara, Dazzline, please, come out. You both will be late for school!" I heard Gabriel's voice.

   "Oh Lord! Gabriel, please, try not to disturb us in here. We are sleeping for Christ sake!!" Tara snapped.

  "Well, Madam Omotara Imani Adebayo, my parents are home! You know that!" Gabriel snapped back which made me jump from the bed.

  Gabriel's parents are home?! How come? Could they have known about the party he threw last night? Weird.

  "Pele ooo. Werey" Tara retorted which seemed like an insult.

  Werey? What the hell does that mean.

   "Omotara, never in your life should you call me mad man again! Never!" Gabriel said. I could tell he was really angry.