Four Seasons of Chaos

LET THE FESTIVAL...BEGIN! OUR FIRST FIGHT...TEAM LJNT FROM BEACON ACADEMY VS TEAM GLCR FROM HAVEN ACADEMY! LETS GIVE THEM A HAND!"

"Okay, guys, let's get hyped!" Lyra exclaimed as Team LJNT waited to go on. Janelle was nervously fidgeting with the end of her dress while Nico pulled her hood over her head upon seeing 'No Faunus' signs outside. Of course, she wasn't a Faunus, but being Grimm wasn't any better in the public's eye. Tanya jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yes, yes, yes! So hyped!"

"PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE STAGE!" Professor Port announced, and Team LJNT ran toward the stage. The applause erupted louder as Lyra waved energetically, their own fan-made posters of her held, and Nico shifted uncomfortably as she made sure her tail wasn't visible either. She could only imagine the chaos that would ensue once people saw her...

"Lyra Ng-Nikos-! U-Um, sorry," A short girl with bright blue hair tied into a short ponytail on her left spoke, her magenta eyes wide in awe. Black headphones were over her ears while her arms were covered by an ocean blue jacket. A long blue ribbon was tied to her waist, accenting black leggings and boots. "C-Can I e-even call you that-? H-How come they put us a-against you-?"

"Come on, Lana! Don't be so intimidated. We've got this!" A smile was on his face, his lavender eyes crinkled at the corners with excitement. He pulled his long gray hair into a messy ponytail before he pulled out a gray and purple trident that contested his mostly black clothing. "I'm Grayson, and you're going down!"

"You really don't have to introduce yourself every time we fight," Fuchsia eyes stared in amusement at her teammate as she twirled an axe smaller than Lyra's. A mask obscured the lower half of her face while black and white hair tied into low pigtails framed her tan cheeks. She had on a gray crop top with white baggy pants that led to short, black, heeled boots. "Our names will be announced once we win anyway."

"But of course, Raewyn! It is only natural for us to take down our opponents with ease," The last member of Team GLCR, Colden, said with a confident smile on his dark skin. Brown eyes were narrowed in Lyra's direction while he threw his red scarf over his shoulder, hiding his
black shirt and revealing the gauntlets on his hands. "I've heard enough of Lana's constant rambling about you, Lyra. I'm going to prove that I'm better!"

"Oh, bring it on!" Lyra swung her axe downward in a ready position, a cocky grin on her face. "Ready, team?"

"Yeah!" Tanya exclaimed joyfully as she unfolded her bo-staff. "Let's go!"

"THEN LET THE TOURNAMENT..." Professor Port paused for dramatics, "...BEGIN!!"

In four separate corners, the arena suddenly began to change shape. One corner was filled with snow and a frozen over lake, ice scattered all over the place. The next was overflowing with growing flowers as small drops of water occasionally dropped from the invisible barrier surrounding the arena. The third corner was visibly the brightest, and sand was scattered alongside a beach. Finally, the last corner was filled with multicolored trees with leaves along the ground. Everyone was amazed by the arena's shifting, that they almost forgot they were in a fight.

Well, except for Lyra.

Having seen the Vytal Festival before in person, Lyra was barely fazed as she rushed toward Team GLCR, her axe twirling and slicing right at Colden. Raewyn flew to block with her own axe as she managed to hold her own against Lyra's strength. Golden eyes met fuchsia ones as their blades remained locked. Lyra grinned.

This would be fun.

Raewyn kicked her heeled boot outward, and Lyra twirled away before she swung her axe horizontally. Raewyn stepped back before she swung, her blade barely missing Lyra as the ballerina leaned underneath the axe. Lyra swiped her leg out, but Raewyn jumped over and countered with a kick of her own.