Chapter 3

I sat in the living room next to Paxton and watched my dad and William tell us the plan for this mission. They made it pretty clear that this mission was very important and that our lives depended on it. No pressure.

"You guys have to make sure each of these members die one by one." My dad states.

I stare at the large TV with all the pictures of the men who worked for the government. They all seemed around my dad and William's age. Which made it seem easier to kill them. They're too old to run that fast.

Charles Anderson. Basic blonde hair, blue eyes. He was pretty fit, but if you compared him to Paxton. Paxton definitely would take him down.

Albert Miller. Black hair, brown eyes. Has tattoos all down his strong muscular arms. Intimidating. But I'll make sure he screams in pain. Music to my ears.

Randy Reed. Catchy name. Ginger hair, brown eyes. Looks,flabby, he looks like he tries to work out but gives up after 5 minutes. Probably wasn't the best choice to get him involved in the mission, but easier for Paxton and I.

Finally, Gage Dawson. The main leader of the whole group. Brown hair, bright green eyes. Looks like snake eyes. Anyway he was definitely very attractive. He was slender, very tall, and had tattoos around his neck. But he has to die. Poor man.

"Now that you know all of the people, you're supposed to kill. I need you to get prepared to go to Washington DC." William says.

"Washington DC?" Paxton asks, confused.

"Yes, they are all scattered around the world, I'll send you guys more info on where you guys have to go. We need to make sure they don't come here." My dad replies.

"But they know all the killings are happening here." Paxton states.

"Well yes, that's why we need you to kill them before they can come here. That way we'll have enough time to move out of here." William replies.

"Are you guys coming with us?" I ask.

"No. We can't, that's too risky," William answers.

I've never done a mission away from my dad. He never wanted me to, he was scared that something would happen to me, but why is he letting me go now?

"But dad-" I get interrupted.

"Ivy, I need you to do this. You can always call me. I trust you, and I know Paxton will make sure nothing happens to you," My dad says.

I looked at Paxton who was playing with a lighter in his hand.

I sigh and nod.

"Great then it's settled then. You leave tomorrow," William says clapping his hands together.

"Tomorrow?!" I ask in shock.