Chapter 11

"Okay so here's the plan. We go in and try to act normal." I state as I look at Paxton who was blowing bubbles with his chewing gum.

"Got it." He replies as his bubble pops.

I cleaned up his cuts and put a bandage on his cut that was on his forehead, he barely winced when I started cleaning the cuts up. Which made me wonder, did he always get into fights?

"Then you grab him. Make sure to knock him out, don't want him to start moving all over the place." I add as I look towards the large mansion ahead of us.

We were at some get-together party that Randy hosted. Of course, Charles couldn't make it since... well he was dead.

"And my favorite part, we tie him up and make sure to get answers out of him." Paxton interrupts me.

I smile.

"Yup." I say.

"Great let's go." Paxton says going for the car handle to get out.

"Wait." I say grabbing his arm, stopping him from leaving.

"Yes, tesorina?" He says looking back at me.

"We need to find a way to get in. They won't just let us in." I note.

"Right." Paxton realizes.

I let go of his arm and look back at the building and think.

Was there a back door? It might be locked though.

"Window." Paxton states, interrupting my thoughts.

I look back at him confused.

"What?" I question.

"Look. There's a window that's opened." He replies pointing to an open window.

"Yes!" I cheer.

"Good job making yourself useful." I taunted.

"I know, I'm amazing." Paxton declared.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little before getting out of the car.

I looked at the front doors of the building then back to the open window.

"Let's go kidnap Mr.Reed." Paxton announced as he rubbed his hands together, and spitted his gum out onto the concrete road.

"Come on." I said as I led us slowly to the open window off the left side of the main entrance.

Once we reached the window, I stood on my tiptoes to see inside. It looked like a small lounge room. It had nice soft gray couches with a small coffee table in between. It also had a giant TV hanging on one of the walls. The room door was wide open leading to a hallway.

"This looks pretty luxurious." Paxton stated as he looked into the room.

He was pretty tall so he didn't have trouble looking inside.

"Alright, we have to be quiet." I whisper, afraid someone was watching us.

"After you M'lady." Paxton gestured to the window with his hands.

"I'm gonna need your help. I'm not tall enough." I admitted.

Paxton smirked.

"Of course, you little dwarf." He joked, patting the top of my head.

"Shut up, and help me." I insisted as I grabbed onto the edge of the window frame.

Paxton placed his strong hand on my waist and easily lifted me up.

I pulled my leg up onto the ledge and pushed myself into the window.

Once I was in, I was hit with a strong scent of something sweet.