Chapter 5

The melody and the sweet music. The white light from the moon was shining brightly into his room. Wesley couldn't get the song out of his head. Wesley sat up from his bed and began humming the tune. Though Wesley knew he had no gift for singing he still bopped his head and closed his eyes humming the melody he remembered. Then Wesley heard something like a knock but it wasn't a quick know like how the milkman knocks. It was slow, aggressive, and repetitive. It was almost like a heartbeat. The knock was on his bedroom door. Wesley tilted his head I'm confused. He called out. "Come in!" He called. The knocking continued. "Mom? Dad?" He asked. The knocking kept continuing. "Casey?!" Wesley couldn't lie he was starting to get scared. He looked over to see his bat he grabbed it and was starting to slowly move toward the door.

The knocking was starting to get louder and fasting as he was approaching it. "Who is it?!" Wesley yells out of fear. Wesley swiftly opened the door "AHHHHHHH". And just like that two hands pushed him back into his bedroom making him almost fall with the bat in his hand. "Hahaha" Casey was laughing and pointed. Wesley didn't know what she was pointing at until he looked down and saw a wet mark in his pajamas he looked back up his mouth still open unable to comprehend the actions that just had to happen. "You should have seen your face hahaha!" Casey holding her stomach and pointing.

Wesley frowned and closed the door on her. He could still hear her giggles in the hallway. Why did his sister have to be such a pain in the ass? He looked down at the mess he made. And shook his head. "Pathetic Wesley, just pathetic
Wesley took off his pants and went to go shower then came back and got back in his bed and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

The next morning Wesley didn't have anything in the plan on what to do exactly just a loud scream. "AHHHHH" Wesley got up quickly from his bed and ran to the hallway. "What the fuck!" Casey screamed pointing to her hair that was falling out. Wesley's eyes widened. "Woah what happened?" He asked  Casey turned to him and walked up and pulled him by his shirt.
"Did you do this?! If so I'm going to kill you!!" Wesley pushed her off and ran downstairs Casey ran behind him.

Wesley ran downstairs and when Mary was about to get up he his behind her. "I didn't do it!" He yelled. "Let me at him!" Mary was in the middle of her two kids trying to not let Mary get her son. "What the hell has gotten into you two?!" She yelled. "Look at my hair that's what!" Casey said yelling and pointing. Her mother took a glimpse of the mess on top of her head. Casey finally backed away. Then joe walked in. "How come I can never get a good sleep around here?" He said. "Casey, what is wrong with your hair?" Joe said looking at his daughter not pleased.

"Why won't you ask your son," Casey said crossing her arms. Joe looked at Wesley. Wesley shook his head fast. "No I didn't do it she's crazy!" Wesley yelled. "I'll show you crazy!" Casey lunged at her brother. "Stop!" Joe yelled. He put a cigar and lit it up. "Now Casey sweetie doesn't be a brat your mother will help you fix it up real nice," Joe said.

"I can't I have to go to the market," Mary said.
Joe eyed Mary. And Mary put her head down.
"I told you Mary don't worry about those
Things." It was quiet until he yelled. "BETSY!" he called very aggressively. The light complexion young women came in.
"Yes, Mr hunter." She said bowing. "Have my wife send you her list and you go fetch those items like a good girl." Joe smiled obnoxiously.
Wesley furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at his mother Mary who still has her head down. "Now Wesley." Wesley was quickly shooken out of his thoughts. "Apologize to your sister and go wash up. Casey crossed her arms again and leaned on one hip. "Sorry," Wesley said then began walking upstairs.

He didn't know what exactly he was apologizing for because he didn't do it but as long as it got his annoying sister Casey off his back he was fine.