Chapter 6

Later on in the day, Wesley walked downstairs he was going to head outside and take a walk. He knew he needed to tell someone but the only people who were around were the help. Wesley looked around for someone else until Betsy one of the maids came and smiled and leaned down to him. Wesley out of panic moves back. "Mr hunter could I help you with anything?" She kept smiling. Wesley didn't want to speak to her. "Tell my mom that I went on a walk." He grunted out. He opened the door and left. "Rubber that boy is sure a brat!" She turned to her brother.

"You can say that again." He said wiping the tables. "I don't blame him look at who was raised with." Their mother came in. They all looked at each other and said. "Animals." They began laughing.

Wesley was outside it was getting a little dark but Wesley liked it that way the sun was burning him.

Flashback:
Wesley put his book bag down and went to sit at his desk. There was another teacher in place of his old one. Wesley was confused as well as the other students. Mr cole stood up in his suit in front of the class with both hands clasped together. "Due to some..complications. Ms.Hill will not be  teaching at the Academy anymore." The whole class groaned and whined. Mr cole nodded sadly trying to match the kid's feelings.
Complication?! Wesley couldn't understand why! He loved her why did she leave him? "Mrs. walker will take her place for the time being." He pointed to the old lady at ms hills' desk.

Wesley kept walking. He knew he was going to meet ms. hill again. It was just destiny she was just too important to him. "Ms.hill." He whispered to himself with his hands in his pockets. That when Wesley began to him the sweet melody he couldn't get out his head. Wesley arrived at his destination it was the big Spanish moss tree. He was beginning to hum the melody louder than usual. He kept humming wishing for the person to come back.
"Come on." He complained. "I know you hear me so come out!" Wesley stomped.

Then the humming began. Wesley's eyes widened. He closed his eyes and began to lean onto the tree. The humming didn't stop. "Where are you? Why can't I see you?" He asked still lost in his trance. There was no response just the humming. Wesley began to bop his head his blonde hair flopping from
Side to side. The wind the music and the feeling just felt so right. Wesley smiled.

That was when Wesley woke up on the green field right next to his house a kick to his rib woke him up. "Are you dead?" Casey said smiling. Wesley pushed her away and rubbed his eyes he was a mess from dirt and grass. Wesley looked around. "It was a dream." He sighed and got up. "Mom saved your dinner it's in the fridge," Casey said running away back into the house. "It was windy and dark and drizzling."

Wesley walked into the house and there everyone was. "Oh my Wesley how can you allow yourself to get so dirty?!" His mother pulled into his shirt. "Quick go and wash up." Mary said. Just then the elderly woman stormed in from the kitchen towards Wesley and pulled him by the shoulder. Wesley was terrified. "Tell me what tree it was! Tell me was she there?! You have to tell me!" The women shook Wesley hard. They all tried to pull her away from Wesley even her family. "Gramma! Stop!"

Joe kicked the elderly woman into her knees. The family scrambled to her rescue. He looked down at her and the family furiously. Wesley looked shocked he ran upstairs to his room.
Wesley took off his clothes and began to shower. That Girl? He didn't see any girl? He didn't know any girl? It was weird to
Him. "I don't know any girl," Wesley said.

Joe later went into the home of the family he stood outside. Betsy went outside she wrapped her sweater around her body. "What happened today cannot happen again," he said harshly. "Yes mr hunter my grandma she's just old she's a Lil bit crazy," Betsy said. Nervously smiling. "You best control her then." He said. "I will I promise sa" she nodded. "Goodnight." He said. she was going to walk away. Until He grabbed her arm. "Will I be seeing you tomorrow morning?" Betsy looked down and swallowed her spit " "of course. Mr. hunter." She looked down. "Good." He said walking away.